Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon had also stopped to hear Martha's announcement, smiling warmly. It was hard not to smile when she spoke. But then, Dillon smiles quite a bit.

"Excellent," he says to Mister Giovanni with a nod. "I don't suppose you would have any idea about our cousins, would you?" He spots Emma French being led by a familiar boy that he'd only barely crossed paths with over the months. That only left Doctor Swift.

In the future, maybe it would be better to ask Martha to text him or something whenever she Acknowledged one of his blood...
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

s
    shadenight123

Francesco shakes slightly his head.
    "the only one with me was eliot dawn...a ordo dracul...cultist? believer? belonger? that stuff in any case. politics." he murmurs. "and i did cut it short afterwards, i had gone without eating for a couple days...poaching risk and all...but that's that. i do have a question though...but i don't know wherever to keep it for myself or not. seeing how my asking questions brings half the world trying to rip my chest out." francesco smiles, irony heavily present in the last sentence. but no anger or grudges, he's a sarcastical man, and one who never bears ill...maybe.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris has thanks to Allison still a smile on his face. He looks around, his eyes searching for the Hierophant. David's letter had been quite... shocking. Two puppies, okay I can live with that. I don't have to be afraid of the Undead Animal Cops. But six people...

When he sees David Silver he slowly approaches his fellow Mekhet. After a bow to get the Hierophant's attention Chris waits until the man finishes his conversation.

I better not intrude, my conversational methods with Elders have proven to be somehow... wrong.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Frankie G and Dillon C continue here...
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Yes Chris, how are you this evening. And you do not need to act so around me."
    Such reverence is reserved for the Goddess, and those who might make our existence difficult if they are not...pampered.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*His chat with the new addition to the city over, Max resumes his quiet observation of the going-ons of Court. He turns towards the officials as the call for newcomers to introduce themselves is made, the thin Mekhet offering a bow of the head towards the Prince. He doubted Clarke saw it, but better safe than sorry.*

A
    ACM

A black four-door 2010 Hyundai Genesis slowly rolls down Broadway, the bright city lights reflecting brilliantly off of the tinted windows. Arriving at Club Ember, the driver's side door opens and Dimitri steps out, his glassy eyes scanning the street momentarily before he tosses his keys to the valet. The kindred stalks around the back of his vehicle and enters the club, the kine massed outside obliviously shrinking back from the century-old monster that passes like a warmth-draining shadow. The predator inside of him snarls at his mind, knowing that the building is packed with the unliving. Knocking aside the Beast as it roars inside of him at every younger vampire he encounters, the tall kindred ascends the stairs to the the club's VIP area.

Dimitri waits among the crowd, his eyes sweeping across the room and appraising only briefly those vampires that he spots. At the Herald's call he steps forward and waits his turn, idly flattening his tie against his chest.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison knew crunch time was coming close, and as the group dispersed to mingle with the others, she made her way over to the announcement. She stood a little ways away from Dimitri, and waited her turn. A smile still traced her lips, she found it funny how she felt nervousness like she was about to give a public speech in front of a large audience. Tonight would be a pivotal moment.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

D
    Daniel86

Arriving at the Ember, opening the door to his taxi and getting out is Loke Silverruna, he quickly looks around for anyone he might recognise and then enters the club. Moving among the crowd of mortals he activates his blush of life and moves up to the second level and enters the VIP area, while fighting of his beasts urge to go wild. Ones inside he ones again scans the gathered kindred for familiar faces but finds none. He therefor walks over to the back of the room and lends against a pillar while watching the scene before him with mild interest.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

David and Chris continue here
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 9 of 14 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Closed Thread