Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Allison's darker half wanted to flee from the presence of older predators but she was able to restrain the notion. She smiled playfully Dillon Connery accepting his open hand. "You are indeed on point Dillon. My name is Allison Black" She gave a warm smile to Tracy as she approached, and made a mental note at the mention of Priscus.

Allison nodded Tracey Burns . "Allison Black. It is a pleasure meeting you both. I am here from Miami, and have only been here a fleeting moment so far." As she spoke to Dillon and Tracey, her beast continued to be tested to retreat as more and more moved past. She did not catch many names, but took care to look at each individual and remember a face.

She looked Aodh as he approached, her smile still lighting her face. "Allison Black" She said as her eyes danced back to Dillon. She found it a bit humorous at how often she could say her name in five minutes. As even more people made their way past, Allison knew that tonight was going to be interesting.
    Dillon smiles in a charmingly lopsided way, and gives her hand a polite shake. He would never get used to doing that with women, but the days of the turned hand and the almost-kiss of it were long gone, it seemed. He thought Josephine or Sidor might thump him for just doing the former last time. If he'd actually went for the kiss of her hand, the good Doctor may have punched him cross-eyed.

It seems that people-- even Kindred-- all too soon forgot that it was a show of honor and respect, instead preferring some perceived notion of vicious sexism. Whatever.

And speaking of Doctor J Powell , she apparently had wicked style! Who knew? Dillon offers her a polite nod and a just slightly familiar smile. He might even risk a compliment, as well, if he could slip it in before the Russian showed up.

Tracy and Aodh both get welcoming grins, the new guy with the cool shirt and jacket an added "Hi there, Dillon Connery." In case he missed it the first time. Then, back to Allison. "Miami! That's a nice little trek. I've only made it as far south as Orlando, myself. What brings you to the River City, if I'm allowed to be curious?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison smirked. "Only Orlando huh? That is a shame...and you are indeed allowed." She pursed her lips in thought.

"In honesty I did not leave under the best of terms..." Allison gave a shrug, her smile fading for a moment before it renewed again. "...And the West coast seemed appropriate place to get away from the East coast, and the rumor-mill seemed favorable for the River City."

Allison drew in a deep, but soft breath, letting it go slowly as she pushed some memories to the side. "It has been interesting so far, and I am currently trying to rekindle some contacts at the American Red Cross." She gave devious smirk. "Often they stop collecting some of the more common blood types and with the right incentive I am going to make it profitable for them to continue collecting past surplus...If played right everyone benefits."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Another Kindred approaches the group, slowly, not wanting to interrupt. Chris smiles, 'Good evening?' Even that sounds quite like a question. 'Do you mind if I join you, gentlemen, Miss Black?'

Chris bows his head before the bigger beasts. Then he gives the Daeva a more confident nod as a greeting.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Looks from Allison to Dillon and smiles friendly. "Always a pleasure Miss Allison, and a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr.Connery."
    Aodh bows to each in turn, and listens to the exchange of words before adding in. "Isn't that always the case, circumstance always brings you away sadly." Chuckles a little and notices the new kindred, keeping his beast from lashing out and dominate, Aodh smiles a warm greeting. "Hello there, I'm Aodh, pleasure to meet you Mister...." Lets the end of the sentence draw out as expectation of his name, while making his hand gesture to him.

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Upon seeing Chris, Allison's smile grew and she attacked him with a quick hug. "Chris!"

Her smile turned to a smirk as she released and looked about to all the little gatherings that were forming.

"I think tonight is going to be interesting..."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

PRE

Tracy listens to the exchange between Dillon and Allison, studying the Daeva with prying eyes.

"Well, I hope you have found Sacramento to your liking so far."

She turns her attention to newcomers, taking a moment to study each of them and restrain her beast from the "fight or flight" response triggered by the new beasts in her vicinity. She smiles at Aodh and Chris Wooding respectively.

"Hi there, I'm Tracy."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon looks up from the conversation when he feels the pulse of everyone in the room shift not-so-subtly. Ah, of course, the Prince. If he happens to be looking up when Asa checks out their group, the Gangrel Priscus diverts his gaze downward with a bow of his head in deference. A shame that Martha and Alice were immediately attached to the man, but Dillon could chat with his friends later. Court is a chance to meet new faces, not stay in a safety net with familiar ones. No matter how charming those familiar ones were.

As he looks past Tracy to check out the rest of Court, Dillon's expression shifts in momentary confusion at the level of her head. It had been much easier to look over before. A quick glance to her feet reveals the culprit. To which the Gangrel's face plainly animates an Oh that he doesn't say aloud. When he allows it, Dillon can get his point across pretty easily without saying a word. It doesn't take long, however, just a brief second before turning his head back to Allison to respond.

"I think every Kindred has a city or two like that in their past." Or three. Or five. Boston and Atlanta sprang to mind. "Proof that you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't try. But if you want away from the east coast, you certainly can't do much better than Sacramento and still be in the same country. And if you want a favorable city with hospitable and respectable residents, the same." Of course, even that was an understatement. For the most part, the vampires in this city were downright chummy.

At the new arrival, and the glomp that ensued, Dillon releases his grin. It was kinda cute to see that in Court. Surely they could get away with it in such a less-than-formal setting, and with such young-feeling Beasts. "Of course I don't mind, sir. But I defer to the judgement of Miss Black." A sly pause. "I wager that she approves."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Mr. Wooding is the name.' Chris replies with a smile to Aodh before he gets hugged by Allison. It surprises him a little, yet he's young enough to accept the embrace without feeling awkward or something. 'Hey Allison, you look absolutely gorgeous!' *Ahem* 'If I may be so bold.'

When the hot piece of Daeva releases him, Chris turns to Tracy. 'A pleasure to meet you Tracy, I'm Chris Wooding.' He slightly bows his head to the big beast, 'Thank you sir, and... if she doesn't approve this will be an interesting evening indeed.'

Could he wink to Allison? Ah hell, after such a warm welcome! And so he even winks to the Daeva.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Nodding to Mr.Wooding, Aodh focuses on on Tracy. "Hello, I'm Aodh."
    Seeing the change in pace in the crowd, Aodh scans the crowd till he spots the Prince with his entourage. Staring at him a ping of familiarization hits Aodh, frowning he shakes it off as a consequence of age, he quickly makes signs of respect if seen and turns back to the crowd he is in. Aodh chuckles at Dillon and smirks at him, "Sir, I have whole countries on my list. Consequence of Kine wars I'm afraid."

Aodh raising an eyebrow at the hug, but inquires rhetorically and in a jovial tone. "I take it you two are acquainted already?"

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison smirked "The very first night I came into Sacramento, Chris and I had a chance meeting in the parking lot of Walmart." She noticed people's reactions and understood that the displays of respect indicated that the prince, or someone with equal power must have showed up. She scanned around and saw the source and gave a respectful curtsy, though she knew it would most likely go unnoticed.

"I take it that is master of the domain?" She said inquisitively looking back among them.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread