Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben Takes a seat across from Alejandra and begins takes a sip of his soup. It was a bit hot but still good, he wouldn't expect any less.

"The soup is great Sally thanks again!"

Ben calls as she is setting out food for everyone else.

I
    Irina

Alejandra surfaced from her mouthful of food, and quickly swallowed as her brain managed to belatedly catalogue the question posed to her by Matthew.

"Oh, ahh sorry. You were talking to me?" she asked, her eyes darting from plate to man. Alejandra grabbed a napkin, and wiped it across her mouth in an effort at being a little more refined. "I was just passing through; heard that Sacramento might be a good place to stop."

For someone who takes in her surroundings, you suck at listening.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan turned to the other new pack members, and thought how weird it was that these experienced, tough werewolves must feel as desperate as he had to please his Alpha. The woman was... strange, to say the least, and the other Cahalith seemed okay, if a bit quiet. Still, it couldn't be too bad, right? They could be his new brother and sister. And fuck, they were all a bit weird.

Especially Ben, who could take up a whole cabinet in the filing room of weirdness on his own.

"Hey, at least you'll get on with Sally. She likes it when people enjoy a good meal,"
    Stefan quipped, flashing his intense grin.

You're er... less nervous.

Am I?

I think?

I'd be less nervous if I'd stop talking to myself.

I
    Irina

"So uh, how often do you guys come in here and eat-," Alejandra wanted to say 'family', but she wasn't sure if it was entirely appropriate or not. "-Group meals?" she asked, and let her attention fall on each of the assembled Uratha. If she was going to stick around, she wanted to know a bit about their haunts.

"I mean I'm looking for a pack," she added awkwardly. "If you're looking for an Irraka." Alejandra inwardly cursed herself, quite certain that the impression she was putting over was not a very good one.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally stands up, "You know what may be fun." Sally says to the group, "Lets get out of here. Go for a run and get some air. There is a lovely park called Southside with a little pond. We can go there and talk. I go there to think some times." Sally says and picks up her pack walks over to the bar and grabs a bottle of wine,

"Coming?" Sally asks the group with a Wink and leaves the bar.

Sally Leaves Gypsy's for Southside Park. Thread to follow.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally's new thread for the Seekers: Getting Some Fresh Air

K
    Kazakin

"Hey, sounds good to me," Stefan agreed, and jumped to his feet. He followed Sally out of the restaurant. Hey, it was always fun to blow off steam, and maybe it'd help everyone relax a bit.

O
    Ophidimancer

Al nodded as he finished eating. He picked up his plate and gestured toward anyone else who was finished eating.

"Yeah that sounds fun, but lemme clean up here first and I'll be right out."

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.