Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
On the corner of Shit and Creek

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner nods at the confirmation of his identity, "I felt it only prudent to inform you that without the express permission from the highest office, if you are found within my perview you will be considered an enemy and will be treated as such..."

Conner paused for a moment, "Perhaps this can be a learning experience for you when you enter the next domain you find..." Conner does not wait for a response. The Reeve gives a nod to the two other kindred in good standing and makes his way out of the allyway.

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Lord was just about to apologize when Shadow did his usual vanishing act. Instead he turns back to Kaiden. "This is why you will be sending a letter of apology to the CEO and another one to the head of our family. I will deliver it to her and if she agrees, we will talk about your situation. Remember to be formal, apologetic, and offer boons. If you don't have a pen to sign it with, take this." Ricardo offers Kaiden a pen. It's a far cry from the ones Jen was giving away at the Invictus meeting. This one had been found abandoned on the library floor. Ricardo was trying to give it a second chance, like he was with Kaiden. Unlike the pen, it would take much more to give the younger Lord a second chance.

Lance nods his head at the Lord's suggestions as he fishes out something card sized from his pocket. He tosses Kesom a folded packet with a credit-card shaped object inside. It's one of those swiper keys that all the motels are using now. He keeps the second key in his hand. "I got you a hotel room here in Folsom, it's not much but there's no window in the bathroom. Latch the door and stuff the towels into the bathroom door's crack on the floor, cover yourself up with the blankets and you should be fine. It's paid up for the next three days. There's WiFi, if you need something from your pad, I can go get it for you. It shouldn't be too hard to scrounge something to eat to keep you above water for the next few days, I can give you the number for some prostitutes that aren't in on the whole thing, if you can be subtle about it. Once you write the letter, we'll read it and then if it looks good we'll transport it for you. I'll do what I can for you. If this all doesn't work out I can get you a vehicle that can get you out of town if you need one."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

C
    C_Lloyd

Kaiden accepts the items given to him by both Ricardo and Lance, still keeping mostly silent. Talking too much tends to get him in trouble.

"Thank you both. I have most of my things with me - I tend to travel with little more than my laptop. I'll draft up a letter by hand, and send you both a copy. What is the best way to have it delivered to you?"

Kaiden shifts uncomfortably.

"I don't think I can thank either of you enough right now."

Neither asking for help, nor admitting defeat came easily to Kaiden. But sometimes, you just have to suck it.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo wasn't about to provide his Haven's address to anyone. So far, Jen was the only Kindred he had told. Actually, this was one of those times when he was glad Jen kept forcing him to adapt to modern technology. "How about you email it to me? You can send it to WorldsBestMexican247@yahoo.com." The tech guy should know how to handle that. The Mexican Lord would just have to check his email more often.

Lance shakes his head. "Don't bother sending it to me, call me and I'll come look at it. Then we'll deliver it and ask if Mister Clarke and Miss Donovan are willing to hear you out. You have a good suit to wear? You need to look professional for this, if it goes through." Please dear god, don't let him be taking suit advice from Mclean.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Well... that's that then. I'll let you know as soon as I'm done. I do have a suit - I'll wear the same one I wore to the V.... to our last family gathering."

At this very moment, I think it's best if we disperse. We've been standing around for a bit more than is normal. Thank you gentlemen again. I need go make sure I can wake up tomorrow night.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Wonderful, the Mexican Ventrue thought to himself. "You're welcome." He says to his little cousin. "Take care or yourselves." He says to both Kaiden and Lance. With that, Ricardo leaves unless stopped. He had enough of this mess for one night and had to think of what to say to Ariana about this event.

Lance nods in agreement, and leaves Kaiden to get himself situated.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread