Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
The Wedding Reception

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    B
    Beej

"More keen on than keen at I'm afraid." Otto replies. "By the time I get my head around a dance, the world moves onto the next big one. I'm just content to bumble through and have a good time." he adds with a grin.

K
    Kazakin

Rook's fingers danced across the keys, playing Terri and Rick's song for them. The surroundings might as well not have been there. This was the best gift he could give to anyone- the music that defied his nature, that changed him as he played, some fraction back into the man he used to be. His eyes were closed. He didn't need to see the keys to know where they were. It was instinctive.

There was no deeper communion that he knew of with the past.

Laura's smile danced in the firelight as the storms raged outside, and he was home.

L

Rick found himself wrapping his arms loosely around Terri's waist, holding her gently as she leaned against him. And finding himself swaying slightly to the music as the notes drifted through the air, the thumb of his left hand idly spinning the gold band around his finger. And quite simply basking in the feel of it all, the day, the moment. "Well with all the planning put into it how could it have turned out any differently?" Really, it was almost mind-boggling how much time women could sink into that. "It's been great, though." He leaned down to gently kiss the top of her head, "I've loved every second of it."

For a moment the Manticoress was slightly taken aback - she wasn't used to receiving compliments - but she recovered quickly enough that the dance continued as smooth as milk.

"Thank you, my Prince. I think that you are looking quite handsome today, and very dashing. You're doing very well on the floor and you seem to be quite the natural at dancing. Might I say that the Prince is very talented."

As Juno spoke, a soft feline thrum ran through her voice. It was a sign that the leonine Fairest was in a good humor, for all Cats purr when settled and content.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri grinned as she felt the kiss but listening to the music and what Rook had said, the grin faded slightly.

"Do you think love can last beyond this life of ours?" Terri asked, her voice more serious than normal, full of the concerns that come naturally to a wife. She looked up to see into Rick's keen eyes. "I mean, what if the worst happens, Rick? I'm just not sure what I'd do."

Meanwhile, the Swimmerskin and the Treasured 'bumble' through their dance, and on several occasions, Otto can't help but feel Katrin is guiding him. "The movement's are not important, Mr. Fischer," the Winter Queen advise, "it is the emotion behind each dance. In fact, one could say, the Court's could have a dance each of their own, yes?"

This scene will be closing on Sunday. Thank you
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

B
    Beej

"I suppose to a point. Sorrowful music sure, but dance?. Dancing is something you do to have a good time and feel good. In theory you could be down and dance to feel better but at that point it could be any dance." Otto replies to Katrin. "God, women. They always have to over analyze things. Just can't have a good time." he thinks.

The evening continues with the same amount of music and dancing as the changelings celebrate the wedding.

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread