Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
(1110) Max and Chris

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris nods a couple of times, keeping interest in what Max tells. 'Oh now I actually remember, quite some time ago, before I left. We were entering the sewers through the old Chapter house! If you had such a place, there must have indeed been more others.' He shortly glances around, considering if the people from who he didn't know their Covenant could be a Dragon.

'Stage a Court? What do you think that suits the Ordo Dracul?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max shifts a little as Chris brings up the old Chapter House. He had arrived shortly after the attack on the building, all together bad memories...* Well, I wouldn't say stage an entire Court. Perhaps something a little aside from the main theme of the night. *The Reeve can only shrug* I like to think we're nothing if not creative...

I would suggest something like a Career Night for the unaligned of the city, give them a chance to see what each Covenant believes. But I doubt that would go over too well...
    *Max answers with a knowing grin.*

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

An almost mischievous smile forms itself on Chris' face. He thinks about this idea, promoting the 'weaker' covenants right under the nose of the almighty Invictus. Of course he was no 'traitor' or had any plans against the Prince, but more equally divided Covenants would be great.

'Could be. But if it works...' he does a step closer, perhaps a little too boyish in front of the Reeve, 'I bet the Hierophant would see this as a fruitful idea. Even though I am not sure how many unaligned there are... there are at least three covenants from which I know the numbers are small.' And they can't be all in the 'Estates', can they?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods in agreement.* I've been in Sacramento long enough to know that population, and by extension the Covenants, ebbs and flows over time.

It sounds like the new Hierophant is more open-minded than the previous one, I'm eager to see what direction the Circle takes in the coming nights...
    *Hopefully he's more stable as well... Max thinks to himself.*

*The Reeve grows quiet for a moment, considering something silently to himself before continuing.* You know, our two groups share a common interest in the unexplained. While yours is religious, mine is academic. Perhaps one night we could get together and compare our beliefs; I'm always interested in exploring new points of view...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris nods in agreement of his statement about the Hierophant. 'Indeed, Dirge...' he says her name softer, as if scared she might hear him, 'was more the stereotype Hierophant.' Then the Vala shrugs, leaving stereotype open for own interpretations. He decides not to go further in on comments on any Hierophant at all. It wasn't a thing a priest should do.

'That's a great idea I think. And also, I believe that everything unexplained can be academic or religious. At least, once explained things would become academic, as long as they are a mystery it remains spiritual. But I am interested in the Ordo Dracul in general. Shall I share this idea with Hierophant Silver? The more insight the better.' Chris smiles lightly, starting to get excited.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods his agreement.* Sounds like it will be a very enlightening conversation, Mr Wooding. I don't think I've met Hierophant Silver outside of a few words in Court. Perhaps you should suggest the idea to him sometime tonight?

I think I should go see if there is anything else that require my attention though. Seems to be busy here tonight..
    *Max hands Chris a business card with his cell phone number should he wish to contact him*

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'I will, Reeve Heinz. And if not tonight I will certainly find another occasion.' Chris already looks through Court shortly, maybe David was free.

Then he smiles in understanding, 'Of course, yes, thank you.' He takes card and searches in one of his own pockets, not very well prepared, but eventually he had his own card to give to Max. After that he slightly bows his head.'Good evening, I look forward to our next meeting.'

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods to Chris as he bows his head, then returns to the rest of Court.*

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2