Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eric and Martha

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L
    LivingScarecrow

Were it not for his Mask of Tranquility, the Regen-Deputy and the Herald would feel the Beast of Eric rustling, starting to become very displeased. He was composed enough, for now, to be able to speak.

"This is bullshit!" he exclaims, "If I were being hostile, you'd have been a torpored body about 10 minutes ago. I came here seeking Acknowledgement yet all you've done is skirt around the point with useless ramblings on your perception of what proper etiquette is and the fashion preferences of the Mekhet Whip, who, by the way, is missing. Which, unless you were behind it, is a bad thing. I don't care about the 'loveliness' of the frocks she wore. Hell, she could have come to Court in a clown suit with a donkey painted purple in tow and I wouldn't care less. I've been nothing but to the point, giving straight, honest answers, which is more than I can say for most Kindred I've met. Now, because of that, you want to exile me to the Barrens?"

He turns to the Regent-Deputy. "Sorry about that. I'm Eric Drag, Unaligned Shadow. I should have come to talk to you first. That way, this massive headache-inducing situation wouldn't have been an issue."

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner steps up next to Mister Drag, standing very close, his voice low, barely above a whisper. "Mister Drag, you will be... silent." Conner stated flatly, leaving no choice in his words "If you are not... I will exercise my rite as Priscus, and you do not want that. Now please remain quiet so I may try to keep you from wasting your requiem."

"Another foolish Neonate it seems." Conner steps back and looks to Martha. "But he has a fire in him."

"Herald Villiers, if you will show your benevolence and let me, as Mekhet Priscus, take care of this issue please? I will handle the reeducation and ... integration that is obviously necessary. I am not asking this go unpunished, but I ask that I be allowed to deal with it."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, wary of another foul outburst, she keeps her cane to hand. Watching Eric...just in case. "As you wish, sir. I leave the matter in your good hands. He seems to have made my point for me by this most unhappy display. Show mercy, please. He is Hungry and I wish us to be friends, not enemies." she nods. It's an honest statement.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    LivingScarecrow

Eric's arms cross. He says nothing but his body language shows an obvious disdain towards the Herald.

Calm. Calm, Eric. You can't lose your shit here. This is the wrong place to do that. he thought, spending conscious effort to quell the Beast that was becoming irked.

Rip. Tear. Feed. it whispered, wanting to be free. The desire was not so strong to bring the Norvegi to frenzy, but further instigation would surely irk the Beast further.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner bows his head to the Herald, "Thank you Herald Villiers, I appreciate your understanding."

"Mister Drag, come with me please."
    Conner says as he makes his way to a private room.

L
    LivingScarecrow

Eric nods and follows Conner. Before he leaves Martha's presence, he pulls out a business card. He hands it to Martha and speaks with few words. "If there's ever a mess..." On the card are his initals and a phone number.

Martha Villiers

PRE

She accepts the card, with extreme care. Wary of a trap. Nodding though, at his gesture.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Martha Villiers

PRE

She finds somewhere to put the card out of the way in the Avalon that certainly isn't her pocket.

After adjusting her hat and, with a heavy sigh, she hobbles off towards The Stairs to see if anyone else needs Acknowledging. She doesn't feel much like smiling for the moment though...at least not until she spies Julianne.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread