Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Ducks' Hunt

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    R
    Ryan Deshane

"Well... that was sexy..." Digger says and takes a drag off a smoke.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

The spirit's engine idles and its headlight flicks off, as if in an attempt to hide itself, as Starflower begins his ritual. Its friend, meanwhile, backs away a few yards, still attempting to distance itself.

Tension fills the air as the ritual continues, bearing with it a sense of creeping dread. At the last, Grinds-prey-under-wheels whimpers in fear and pain, lesions beginning to form on its awkwardly-stretched patches of fur even as it is drawn into the coiled chain.

Its companion, seeing what is happening, turns and speeds away, in a blind panic, but even as it drives, flesh bubbles and melts away, metal rusts. Long before the spirit can reach the edge of vision, it has collapsed, and quickly dissolves into nothingness.

Grinds-prey-under-wheels, meanwhile, remains, despite his obvious pain, and soon vanishes into Nate's chain. The spirit's presence can soon be felt within the weapon, radiating the same aura of barely-constrained aggression you had felt when first arriving.

L

By Luna...the shot in the dark had actually worked.

Not that they had time to sit and pat themselves on the back. The Idigam obviously knew they were there, with what had happened to the other spirit and what it had tried to do to Grinds-Prey-Under-Wheels. And it had far more than just those two Magath under its command. "Great job, now let's get out of here. I don't want to sit around and see how many Magath it sends after us if we stick around. Back to the locus, cross over, and then see what we can find out." No sooner had the words left her mouth than she shifted back down into her sleek Urhan form, every sense on high alert as she traced their steps back towards the the restaurant.

Technique

Starflower nods, and with a very lupine snort and shake of his head, he shifts down to Urshul, picking the chain up out of the circle with his mouth and handing it back to Nate. After he takes it, Starflower starts trotting off after his Alpha, just as ready to evacuate before the Idigams presence returned.

s
    systemfailure

Startled that the right was over, Nate grabs the chain and coils it back up his arm. <<Shit, thanks.>> He hadn't expected them to hand him the chain, shit who the fuck am I to get a klaive out of them? He kinda cocks his head as he finishes wrapping it around his arm Did I just join their pack? They didn't jump me? Meh, night's young. Nate begins to lean forward then stops....fetish wasn't dedicated yet. "Fuck...of course," he mutters under his breath and he pulls the chain off and puts it in his mouth changing into urshal to follow the locals.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"All these new toys and I forgot my checkbook" Digger says as he slides his gun back into its tube and preps to cross back over.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Despite Chantay's worries, the journey back to the locus proceeds without event.

End scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5