Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"They didn't use so many words..." Jennifer felt around her last sentence for why Sidor's tone fell flat.
    "During my upbraiding for thinking we ought to get the Reeve involved ...when the Herald was present.. they seemed to have some solidarity. Then
    again, I've never had much experience with interpersonal communications. I may have erred."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"I am sure you did not misinterpret anything, Miss Hazelton. Have a little confidence in yourself. Our family's curse makes us socially uncomfortable to others, not unable to read them," Sidor shook his head, very slightly. "You need not concern yourself. Alice Brown and Dillon Connery are not your leaders. Until such a time as they possess a Domain title, they cannot command you. Just be as polite to them as you can possibly be."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

The brunette paused for a moment; considering her elder's words. She was concerned about his comment of having confidence in herself. Hadn't her
    Sire permitted to come here to best serve the Nosferatu? She made a note to redouble her efforts to place herself in situations where she could benefit the Family.

Jennifer shook her head. "I may have been a bit too vocal about my opinion of the first few ideas of the plans. Pretty sure I left little to the imagination
    about who I'd be more comfortable following. "

Jennifer shrugs. "I'll do my best to be polite. I would rather cooperate for the good of the domain than bicker over personal differences. "
    She chides herself for the mistake before the group at Avalon; but it was a learning experience. Apparently here; people were listening to her words.
    "I will be glad to hear the Reeve or Deputy Greyson's decision. We made plans to meet up again tomorrow evening. Shall I keep you informed, sir? "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"It's not necessary to report back to me, Miss Hazelton. As you said, it is under the Reeve's office and for the good of the Domain. That is what is important. Get along with them - be polite to them. That is all that can be asked of you," Sidor said simply. "And serve your Domain as well as you have striven to serve your family."

Jennifer Hazelton

The Nosferatu nodded in her in acquiescence.
    "I shall, Priscus Grigoriev. " Her private concerns about if she could handle her first assisting sort of job of this nature were pushed aside. She rose,
    bowing her head respectfully.
    "Thank you for your time."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"You are welcome. I am always available to Haunts," Sidor said quietly. "Please, enjoy the rest of your evening. Good night."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread