Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
(1109) Coronation of Autumn

Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last

Jack's attention wanders from Rusty over to Mr. Bates as his fellow wizened presents the Crown to the current Summer King.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri, standing in conversation with Stripes and Felena, turns and waits for the coronation to proceed. She stares at her man, grinning, as he finally takes his rightful place as not only the King of Autumn but of the freehold as a whole.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

JUNO

Juno watched as the Crown was passed from one set of hands to another. While she had wanted to further express her concern as to Alice's absence and the impression it was surely giving the other Lost, she decided to step away and allow the conversation between Rust and Doctor Jack to proceed in private. There was plenty of time, and better surroundings, to set aside for that purpose.

The Manticoress frowned slightly as she was left alone with her own thoughts -- in no way did she want to have another meeting to choose a Sovereign, nor did she want to get in the middle of what happened afterwards....again. She simply wasn't up to it, and she rather doubted that she could keep going for a second round. The isolating emotional toll that she had endured served as a sufficient deterrent for another attempt at social activism.

Juno's gaze shifted over to Terri, and the Fairest allowed herself a smile as she watched her friend all but burst with happiness and pride for Rick's accomplishment. Giving a small wave, she hoped that Terri saw her and knew that the Manticoress was offering her full support in this time of happiness for the couple.

JUSTIN

The Manikin had been hanging out by the food, and after folding some meat and cheese between a couple of bread slices, he decided to follow the others towards the Coronation site, quickly eating his improvised sandwich as he did so. The whole loud argument thing had been observed then filed away under the 'two probable drunks fighting and it doesn't involve me' category. In short, Justin had been happy to get a free dinner and the chance to give Tally a friendly wave as he walked into the area surrounding the fire pit.

S
    Spartan

Spartan takes the crown, ignoring the pillow. He holds it in his off hand and just nods to the other Soverigns.

Spartan looks to the others as they take there positions on the stage. Spartan sits in the throne. Crown in hand.

"Ladies and Gentleman." Spartan says gathering attention to himself.

"It is time again, the cycle must continue, the balance must be maintained. Again we come together to continue on the path." Spartan stands and gestures for Rick to take the throne. Once he has done so Spartan says, "As the Heat of summer wains the crisp winds of Autumn take hold. As the season's change, the crown is passed." Spartan places the crown on the Autumn king's head. "Hail to the Ascendant Sovereign, King Rick Pereg."

Spartan had no idea if that was good enough, he isn't exactly elequint, but he tried to paraphrase what he had heard previous soverigns say.

L

Rick moves towards the throne at Spartan's gesture, mindful of the burdens that would fall upon the shoulders of whomever took it. Were it not for all the eyes trained upon him he may have hesitated for taking that seat, contemplating all that it meant. But this was not the time for such thoughts. So he took this throne; proudly surveying the Freehold as he heard the Summer Sovereign speak, felt the crown placed upon his head.

His, Autumn's, time had come. He was the Ascendant King.

Rising from the throne after the coronation he prepared to address the Freehold. But waited for just a few seconds. For the change that swept through the Freehold with each passing of the Crown. When the throne room itself showed unequivocally that it was Autumn, he would speak.

A
    Arieoelle

Felena had let go of Stripes when it was clear the boy wouldn't be getting himself in trouble, her hands had then droped to her sides and were clenched into fists as she watched the dispute. she hoped this wasn't a usual thing, infighting had been part of why she had left the New York Freeholds far behind her.

but things seemed to be settleing down and the cerimony got underway, Felena watching as the current Summer King made quite a good speech and handed the crown over to the ascendant Autumn King. Casting a glance toward Terri Felena guessed that this was her fiancee.

A
    Arieoelle

things seemed to be settleing down and the cerimony got underway, Felena watching as the current Summer King made quite a good speech and handed the crown over to the ascendant Autumn King.

Stripes watched with rapt attention as his court's leader accepted the throne and crown. His more childish nature wanted to cheer and applaud, but seeing as no one else had yet he was struggling to restrain himself.

PRE

"Otto told me some of your joint work with a fae named Janey. You, he and, Xerxia."

Rust frowns and checks the stage to see how much time he really has.
    Where is Alice?

"I seem to be missing some information. Embarrassingly so." Rust tries hard not to roll his eyes.
    "I understand now she is a Fetch Hunter. That you followed a Fetch to her. And it would seem Janey is related to Swilla. But the Fetch is tied with Enzo?"

"I'm trying to find Enzo. I had though Janey or her Fetch might serve to point me in a direction."
    Rust sighs, this is taking too long.
    "I want to be sure I have it all straight now. Please. Swilla would appreciate it as much as I."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall watched the Crown change hands and looked around one final time.

He held his drink up and tipped it towards the new King of Fear, wondering just how long he'd have to stay to keep leaving early from being a snub to the Ashen Court.

Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
Closed Thread