Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(1109) Sidor and Jennifer

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"My Sire remains in Sverdlovsk," Sidor said simply. "Many come to this city from the outside, travellers." He remembered the brood of the others in Sverdlovsk. The comfort of his bat-like cousins, of being simply one among a handful, the youngest son of the clutch that eked out an existance in the darkness. No longer his place. He missed the bonds.

But there were some advantages here. He had begun to form... other bonds. He had begun to change, as if he were being retempered.

As long as he did not soften.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Understandable,' Jennifer nodded. "I traveled here; partially to put distance between myself and my sire. I wonder what brings others to Sacramento.
    We certainly benefit from a favorable representation of every affiliation; it seems."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"It seems almost like Sacramento lures our kind here, somehow," Sidor said quietly, a moment of intense thought passing across his face. He shrugged, a second later, the hidden expression returning to its normal form. "You will do well here, I think, Miss Hazelton. Very well. I approve of your curiosity."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

That was quite a thought; Jennifer mused. Something drawing Kindred here...
    Jennifer inclined her head to her clan elder; briefly made speechless at her elder's words. She had little experience dealing with constructive criticism or
    approval alike; and tried to mask her confusion with a lowered head to hopefully signify gratitude that he thought about her at all.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Have a pleasant evening," Sidor added quietly. "The Court will be closing soon." He glanced around the gathered Kindred. "And I am always available to you if you have concerns. Do let me know if there is anything I can do for you."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.