Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(1109) John and Ariana

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded and smiled. “Pardon me, as I am unfamiliar with some of the inner workings of the Acolytes. However, I have asked Heirophant Silver not long after he informed me of his position if there are a few details he could share. If there were a few things I could know, I would rather not have this situation again.”

Looking around for David Silver , she continued to smile. “Perhaps this would be a perfect opportunity to take the time to do so."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

Summoned by the Harpy, David approaches the Harpy and Vala.

"Good Evening Harpy Donovan, Chris."
    David's tone is pleasant, and Chris' lack of title doesn't sound punishing or repudiative, if anything it sounds more warm, less formal, than the Harpy's.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

It has seemed that John had faded into the background a bit. so much so that the Hierophant didn't even notice him. He did not mind this like the harpy said this is a perfect time to listen an learn.

John puts on a friendly smile and offers a small bow,

"Good evening Hierophant, Silver it is an honor to meet you, My name is John McLean."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'No problem, Harpy Donovan. I cannot expect you to know every facet of each Covenant, for my own knowledge is scarce as well in probably more of them.' A smile comes together with Chris' sincere tone.

When David joins them he bows his head in a respectful manner, 'Hierophant Silver, a good evening.' Then his eyes shift between Ariana and David. Everyone wanted to speak to the Hierophant? Okay, then the Vala will remain silent for now.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

“Good evening Heirophant Silver.” Ariana smiled to David.

“Mr. Wooding has informed me of an up coming meeting. I would love the opportunity to know more if your customs would permit me to do so. I assure you, I can completely understand if they do not.” She continued to smile. "I believe I previously inquired about this and was wondering if you have found a way." Ariana asked in a pleasant tone while glancing between the three gentleman.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David blinks as Mclean spoke up.
    "Ah. Good evening Mister Mclean."
    He seems a tad startled, but moves on regardless.

"Certainly Harpy Donovan. The upcoming solstice is a transitional one, and so we celebrate the change from summer, when the nights are short, to the winter, when the nights are long. However, I am afraid I prefer not to tell you more, as I would prefer my Vala to explain, as he will be leading the ceremony." David looks at his subordinate, gesturing for him to elaborate.

"As far as your request though, I assure you it has not left my mind, and I am still working on a solution. I ask for your patience on the matter."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

In honesty, Chris was surprised he got attention after all. Maybe he just was in a bad mood tonight. Yet he smiles after nodding to David. 'It is indeed a ritual based on balance, the balance between day and night. Originally the Autumnal Equinox was a ceremony held to hope for a good period of harvest, and a celebration of thanksgiving.'

Sometimes his eyes shortly glance at David, the man had a clear facial expression whether he liked things or not, so Chris would stick to that. 'Our Autumn ritual is based on the same ideas. But we do not necessarily have to pray for a good period of harvesting food, it is more a celebration that the nights are longer, that the night is stronger. Just like ourselves, that we may harvest strength, faith, or whatever you feel is appropriate to ask of our Crone.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana was very attentive to both of the Acolytes. It was a pity others did not take the time to listen and learn from one another. Yet it was the Harpy’s journalist background that drew her into the details.

The smile on her face gave away the fascination of the information. “Mr. Wooding, that is very interesting. It sounds like it would be a beautiful ritual. If I recall, December twenty-first is the longest night. In regards to the night, is this also a significant date for you?” It would be clear that she was sincere in not knowing the significance. Yet she was only familiar with the date because of her parents.

“So I am clear in the future, Covenant communication could come from either the Heirophant or the Vala, correct?” She said as she looked to both David and Chris hoping for more insight. Her eyes also caught the look of Lance Rayner and she gave a slight nod to him then returned her focus to the two Acolytes.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John listen's quietly taking in the conversation between the Crone members and the Harpy. He liked the folks who were in the Circle back in L.A. but they were always very secretive about what they did, and this ceremony that Wooding was talking about sounded interesting.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread