Ended
Watch
91 - 95
DISPLAYED
Bachelorette Party!! (OPEN)

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    A
    Arieoelle

it took a moment for the dancer to answer Terri, having seen Q's performance her mind was applauding just how much skill it took to perform as he just had. Then she snapped out of it, she could oggle later.

"My name is Felena," The fairest said as she handed Terri the gift box in her right hand and accepted the champenge with the other. "Congratulations on your future wedding and I am sorry i wasn't here earlier but I had to finish work first" Now that she had a hand free Felena extended it in a polite handshake. "so when is the happy day if you don't mind me asking?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri grasped Felena's hand delicately, accepting the gift with a smile. "Thank you very much! Oh, the twenty-forth of next month, so not long now," she said, adding with a flourish of her hand, "Don't worry about it, obviously work is important. What is it you do?"

Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

A
    Arieoelle

"I'm a hostess at a restaurant, you know the one with the red interior? my job is basically both waitress and reservationist. Greeting and seating people and if someon is bringing a group of six or more making sure to put tables together and such." Felna paused, sipped her champenge and caught her breath. "so what about you?"

p
    panik

'Form no attachment to others because They will use your dear ones against you.'

The Ice Law and its cold words play over and over again in Abigail's head, like a mantra, while the fairest continues to dance. 'He must think I'm weird.' She inwardly smiles as the quirky thought momentarily breaks the frigid repetition.

A few more seconds pass during which she tries to adapt her movements to the rhythm of the new music. She isn't a natural dancer so she has to focus not to step on her partner. She briefly breaks her concentration and indulges in a quick glance towards the rest of the group. 'They're having a good time.'

When the songs begins to die out, the fairest slows down her movements until she almost stops. With a smile on her face she meets Wyatt's gaze. "Shall we rejoin the others?" Her friendly tone hides a sense of gratitude.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri happily and proudly told Felena about Treetop Fashions, explaining how she used to be a fitness trainer before moving on to other ventures. When there was a quiet moment, the Harvest Envoy also whispered to the Fairest about the forthcoming private party being held at the Four Seasons, and that she should definitely come along. However, when another song kicked in, Terri had to apologise to Felena and drag anyone around back to the dance floor to continue the party, and long into the night plenty of champagne was consumed, dancing was attempted and laughter was to be had.

End Scene. Thanks very much, peeps
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread