Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

When he obviously displeases the Prince ( Asa ) Chris wants to take a step back, and forget it happened, but that would be even more rude, and it wouldn't do any good to the Circle. So the Vala humbly shakes his head, 'My apologies, Prince Clarke. Those are not the only words and feelings I have regarding the death of a fellow Shadow and respected man, but the matter of Regency is the only matter for which I thought I could use your most precious time, Your Majesty.'

Chris really wasn't the oldest among kindred, and he really didn't know that many others. But Jayant, of those few, he had always respected. But the Prince didn't expect him to share his sorrow, does he?

'And David Silver is our Hierophant. I am the Vala, a priest of the Crone.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa shook his head slightly, unwilling to chastise the neonate further and so make the last impression of Jayant associated with such.

"Then in the future, I would suggest leaving the representation of Covenant interests to the leadership of the Covenant."

After a moment, he added, "Have a good evening."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Seriously? Ridiculously Invitus-ish. Always playing unaffected elder until it suits him to do different. A moment Chris could stand there with his mouth opened, flabbergasted. But he bows instead, not wanting to put himself to shame. Like this is going to help him through all the less-fun-duties of a Prince, he'll only waste more time.

'Of course, Your Majesty. My apologies for the interruption of your Courtly affairs.' Should Chris go to David now? No, he had better things to do, like asking the Harpy to post an announcement of a meeting of the Circle. And what does David care anyway? He can play grumpy elder Hierophant, has the title. And yes, he has some wise words to say, but that's all.

He couldn't think straight now, all he could think of was that he didn't want to go back to the time where the Circle of the Crone wasn't even allowed in the Domain. 'A good evening.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa almost smiled after Chris left.

Neonates never listen.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Closed Thread