Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1109) Josephine and Jennifer

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo smiled a little and nodded as she called him enthusiastic and laughed. "Why thank you," he replied.

"What sort of scenic paths are you talking about? I have a interest in gardening and was wondering if you knew of any gardens open at night, Dr. Powell." He didn't really feel like bringing up anything too 'ethnic' as he was not yet sure how she would react.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes, it would be lovely to find a garden or green house. If we don't know of one; I might be able to find one online." She imagined for a moment how lovely things must grow in this wonderful warm climate.

"That would be very enjoyable."

I
    Irina

"I find the paths along the rivers are very peaceful at night," Josephine replied positively "And...exactly, we were talking about bringing a little...botanical life indoors. There must be some kind of gardening store in the city somewhere." Inwardly, she wondered what else you could possible buy "on-line".

Sometimes, from how people talked about it, the more apt question would be: what couldn't one buy there?

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo smiled and nodded to Dr. Powell's and Jennifer's statements. "Those all sounds like great ideas."

There was a something nagging at the back of Ricardo's mind. He needed to introduce Jen to the Harpy tonight. The conversation seemed to be winding down, so he felt okay broaching the subject, "It has been really nice talking to you Dr. Powell. However, as we are new, we should make more introductions." He tried to put the "we should leave soon" in the most polite and diplomatic way possible.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"Both of those ideas sound very pleasant." Jennifer responded. "Walking along the river seems very peaceful, especially for those of our sort to regard something as eternal as ourselves. Making minor changes and adaptions as our environment dictates."

She grins as Josephine mentions bringing botany indoors.

"I'll be filling him in on that soon enough, I think. But yeah..." Jennifer turned and looked over at the sea of strangers unenthusiastically.

"Did you have someone in mind, Ricardo?"

"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

I
    Irina

Taking into account Ricardo's mention of his botanical interest, Doctor Powell had hoped that the topic would make him feel welcomed into the conversation as opposed to alienated. But perhaps she had been incorrect in her assumption. To her, it made more sense to spend more time with one or two people than to rush around seeking as many as possible, and not getting the measure of the conversation.

Particularly when that person was of the same clan as his coterie mate. But then, everyone was different.

"Very well," Doctor Powell answered in as courteous a way as possible. "I would not like to hold you up. Enjoy the remainder of Court."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"Could I be so bold to suggest that perhaps we could walk the river sometime later in the week, Doctor Powell?"
    Jennifer asked the other woman conversationally.

"I have enjoyed our conversation... perhaps I could keep you updated on my botany efforts."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo tries to see if he offended Dr. Powell

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-05 23:34:33 Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes rolls 6 to Wits + Empathy to try to read Dr. Powell (10 Again) 2, 8, 4, 7, 3, 8 2 successes

I
    Irina

Josephine seemed pretty composed as she smiled at both Jennifer and Ricardo. "I would enjoy that," she acknowledged. "As I said, enjoy your evening." She left the two coterie mates alone, and stepped back into the main area of Court.

2 Successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-05 23:55:25 Doctor Josephine Powell rolls 1 to Composure + Subterfuge (10 Again) 10, 9 2 successes

E
    Ebon Reaper

"It was very nice to meet you Dr. Powell hopefully we will get a change to talk more later." Ricardo said as he bid farewell to Jen's Clanmate.

He did want to get down to business and follow up on the lead about getting Jen a position were she could use her talents. He turns back to Jen "I wanted you to Harpy Donovan tonight."

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.