Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Appreciating that the Mekhet was very similar to the previous Mekhet who had held the same Title -- that is, not one for small talk -- Asa went straight to the point.

"I just wanted to know if Flores was going to be an issue; whether or not I should speak to Twist about him?"
    he asked. So far Max had been quietly competent, but the former Deputy had been privy to the dark secrets of the Lancea Sanctum.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max shakes his head.* No sir; please accept my sincerest apologies for not dealing with the matter immediately, I was more concerned about dealing with the aftermath of the Dignitary's visit. That, and I wished to speak with you over how the matter should be handled...

*The thin Mekhet grows quiet for a few moments, trying to decide how to put the issue delicately.* Would you rather Mr Flores be treated as a threat to himself, or a threat to the city, Your Majesty? *Max tries to keep his voice even and casual, not need to ruin the polite air of Court.*

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa considered the question; considered the events that spurred the Herald to such action, and what he knew of the Bishop himself. The ties between the First and Second Estates were weak, and he doubted any among the First would particularly care. The same seemed to be the case for the Sanctified themselves -- he hadn't even heard a whisper of protest from them.

"I leave that up to yourself and the Herald,"
    he decided, answer Max with a smile.

Flores, he cared little for, but wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to learn more about the Reeve and Herald he'd chosen.

"Other than that, how is the office of the Reeve?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods, glancing over at his fellow Dragon as she makes her way around Court.* Very good, Sir. I will speak with her after Court and make sure the matter is resolved quickly...

*Max can only shrug at the question, turning his attention back to the Prince.* As well as can be expected, I think. It's a little drafty, and I think it needs a little greenery. But Samantha wants flowers and I think a shrubbery would look better; so the debate rages on... *Max brings the joke out pat, but there is a hint of a smile tugging up the edges of his lips.*

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa smiled, nodding at the joke, surprised. Not at the humor, but at the way he referred to his ghoul. Not surprising, since he rarely saw Max with anyone, but it answered any question about how Max felt about what Anton had done. He resisted the urge to glance over at Martha; wasn't a society measured by how it treated it's animals?

Or was that prisoners? Or old? Or weak?

"Well, if that is the extent of your difficulties, I'll consider things well in hand,"
    he said.

And look forward to seeing who wins.

"Please don't let me keep you from anything,"
    Asa added, looking out towards Court, letting Max know he was free to go enjoy himself.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods, not sure if adding anything to the Prince's assessment would increase or decrease Asa's confidence in him. He offers the Prince another deep bow before continuing.* I am, as always, at your service, Your Majesty. Though, I think I will see about introducing myself to some of the new faces; it seems we've had a few additions to the city the past few nights. Hopefully they can avoid the... difficulties, some have had in the past.

*Another deep bow, and Max leaves the Prince to his own concerns; the Reeve once more walking slowly around the club.*

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded, watching Max leave to go see about "helping someone new avoid difficulties".

Well, maybe there's hope for that one after all.

Closed Thread