Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

As he nears the group of three, Dillon politely raises his hand a bit, palm forward, beseeching pardon. The move is a confident one, but ever so genial. He stops near Katrina, but addresses all. "Excuse me, sorry." Grin. Then, low and aside, "Miss Scherbotsky, when you have a moment, I would like a word. Don't let me interrupt your conversation, however. I'm in no hurry."

With a wink of thanks, he is about to slip back into the crowd.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

"You are not interupting Mr Connery." Katrina replied and looked to Brenn and John. "If you will excuse me, I wont be a moment." Katrina heads off to a side of the room with Dillon.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods to Kat, then looks back at Brenn and continues to smile,

"And I'm glad you are willing to consider us as your Covenant. I'm glad that you feel that you have something to contribute, the Movement is always looking to improve it self. If you don't mind my asking, what do you do, that you think will help the Movement?"
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

NOS
    PRE

"Tis a shame I left my resume at home," Brenn remarked, pausing to consider the exposition that she was about to give. "Nevertheless, I can regale you with a inexpertly but perhaps satisfactory summation of my talents. While I might not be a master of audible verbiage, I wield a weapon that far more eternal and equally as adroit. Of what do I speak, you might find yourself asking?" she rambled, gesturing theatrically. "It is something that can cut to the quick and ameliorate all manner of foes and woes in but the same simple stroke: the mere pen, my friend. I am a writer, poet, and failed speaker, admittedly, but I do not shirk from conflicts. I am also an experienced brawler, having lent my strength to the Deputies of the Domain twice since I gained acknowledgment.

"Furthermore, I consider myself to be a philosopher, as do most writers, but I'll refrain from commenting on how apt my observations might or might not be. What I will say, though, is that I like to focus upon the nature and application of freedom, notice I did not say freedoms, as well as the relevance of politics and barbarism in our present condition."
    The wordy haunt broke off, reviewing what she said in her mind once more before she nodded. "That should give a pretty good idea of what I can bring to the, uh, proverbial table, John. Hopefully it doesn't sound too pretentious."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John stands in interested thought as Brenn lists off what she can do.

"Well I'm sure you will do just fine in the Movement, and I'm sure that you and I will have a lot to talk about. I don't quite consider myself as a philosopher, but I too take great interest in the 'Kindred condition' if that what you were implying."

NOS
    PRE

"Well good," Brenn grinned, "it's always nice to hear a positive forecast. I was actually saying that I try to observe how the Kindred condition affects the political nature of our society, but I suppose the two aren't far off. Anyways, thank you very much for the time, John, I really do appreciate it. Here is my number, if you ever need to contact me," the haunt said, scrawling her number out on a piece of paper before handing it to the Daeva. "It looks like quite a few people are starting to circulate, so I won't keep you tied up. You've gotta go spread the Word, right?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John takes that Paper and smiles,

"Yep, and it was a pleasure meeting you Brenn"

John offers Brenn a hand shake,

"I really look forward to seeing you at the meeting. Also if are in the mood to help us out a bit, if you know anyone who is interested in the Movement then by all means tell them about us alright?"

NOS
    PRE

"I'll make sure to," Brenn agreed, shaking Johns hand, being very careful not to squeeze too hard. "It was a pleasure meeting you, John Mclean. May the stars shine brightly for you," the haunt finished, waving before she moved away.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John waves back, he was a bit unsure about the whole "Stars shining" thing, John shrugs it off as maybe some sort of "writer's thing". Then he waits for Kat to come back.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread