Ended
Watch
41 - 49
DISPLAYED
Open: Exploring the city

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    M
    MissMafia

She could almost feel the unknown vampire's Beast howl at her, almost feel it sink its teeth into her spine. Nao's Beast urges her to run, to flee as far away from the Lord as possible.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-17 20:10:20 Nao rolls 7 to Resist Fear Frenzy (Predator's Taint) (10 Again) 1, 3, 8, 8, 2, 9, 3 3 successes

...yet she succeeded in trapping the monster in its cage. Nao's eye ease-up. She perks-up and checks herself and her surroundings. Her legs were spread apart with her heels digging into the ground, ready to sprint; she couldn't be in that position, now! She was a lady, so time to look like it. After regaining her composure, Nao notices what seemed to be the scarfed Haunt from the Function accompanied by two mystery men.

"I-I'm sorry to interrupt." She brushes off further wrinkles in her outfit. "I was just passing through." Nao bows before the trio.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"Hello," Jennifer replied, raising her voice slightly although it squawked uncomfortably.
    "- oh, you're not interrupting. Would you like to join us?"

She attempted to give a welcoming smile, but it stretched thin.

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    M
    MissMafia

She squirms uncomfortably in the presence of the Haunt woman, the Daeva, and the Lord with thickening Blood. "Hello. My name is Nao Zhong. I think I saw you at the Avalon." She looks at the Haunt squarely in the eye as she says this. "I'm new to this city and its society. I'm afraid I don't know what I'd be joining in?"

E
    Ebon Reaper

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-17 22:01:17 Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes rolls 8 to to use Conciliation (Presence 3 + Persuasion 3 + Tezcatl 2) (10 Again) 4, 6, 1, 8, 7, 6, 10, 1, 5 2 successes

The tough looking Mexican man exhales slightly. It looks like this meeting would be civil as well."Mucho gusto, Madam Zhong. You aren't interrupting anything. I am Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes, a Lord. May I inquire about your family?". Ricardo mulls over her question for a moment. "I am sorry. I don't know much more about the city than you do. I have only been here for three days. Our" indicating himself and Jennifer "new acquaintance Eric has a much better understanding of this city than we do." He waits for Eric to respond before saying anything else. He hoped that Jennifer picked up on his not so subtle hints.

M
    MissMafia

Nao looks at Ricardo quizzically. "My...family?" She shuffles her feet while looking away from him. "I, uh, don't know what you mean by that, sir."

An uncomfortable silence passes. "So you're new to this city as well?" Her heart flutters. What were the chances of meeting more Demons in her predicament? It must have been fate! Sacramento really must be the land of promise the Goddess told her it was! For the first time in a while, she cracks an honest smile.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo watches her stutter at a question he did not intent to be that difficult and sighed to himself. He would try again and be more explicit. "Are you a Lord, Hunt, Succubus or something else?" For Lord, he subtly indicated himself. He indicated Jenifer and Eric for their respective clans. Hopefully she would understand better this way.

After waiting a moment, Ricardo continues, "Before you arrived, Jennifer was talking about moving to a more discrete location. I would like to suggest Club Ember. If anyone is interested, I would lead the way." Ricardo's offer to the entire group is genuine.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes, Mr. Price was telling us of the situations of the current organizations in the city."
    She nods slightly at Ricardo's emphasis that the two of them would be working together. The Nosferatu would like to continue their discussion somewhere more private. Marking Ricardo's mention of an Elysium, she decides to try and move the meeting there.

She frowns at @Nao's question and uncomfortable silence. As Ricardo refers to her, she turns and surveys the street for several moments, not speaking. She watches and listens for any passersby that may be human.

After determining that they were alone, she resumed speaking.

"I am what is known as a -" She lowers her voice substantially. "- a Haunt. Why don't you join as at Club Ember, where we can speak freely. It is crucial that you know who is in charge of your family so you can contact them before the next event."

She hopes the emphasis suggests that she refers to court.
    DarkHunter
    "Mr. Price, it would be a pleasure to have you join us as well? I would like to hear more about what you know about your favorite organization."

M
    MissMafia

Nao takes a gander at the wide open street they were in and nods hesitantly. "Ah. I see what you mean." She takes a quick glance at the Daeva while searching her surroundings, shyly looking away from him before anyone can comment on that. "I would be honored to learn more about our society at this...Club Ember?" Nao tilts her head upwards and places a finger on her chin while her eyes loom upward. I wonder what kind of club that is? "Thank you for putting up with me, a...Shadow." She bows.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread