Ended
Watch
171 - 177
DISPLAYED
(1107) Eternal Court XVII

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, sir! I hope you have a day free from danger, sir!" Martha offers to Dillon, a very happy smile at his words, replying to bow with a happy curtsey. Waving merrily to Bogdana and nodding happily to Daneilla, she hobbles closer to The Stairs to watch Dillon, Bogdana and Daniella ascend them.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Anton stalks his way out of the Elysium.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches Anton stalk past her. Frowning at him, she turns to the remaining courtiers and Officers of Court. "Well, that will be all from former Deputy Flores. Regardless of his many strengths; by his misconduct tonight he forfieted his role as Deputy. There will be other penalties to pay too, but I wish to sleep on them. I wish it to be known that - so long as they manifestly come in peace and whilst being mindful of security - Envoys and messengers are to be brought, immediately, to the presence of a Court official and treated with care. Let us avoid accusations of barbarity." Pausing to see if people agree, she studies the remaining court attendees a while. "It is late. I daresay it is best we rest or return to our Duties as required. If the Sheriff, Deputy and Harpy wish to talk upon the matters of this evening, might we please do so tomorrow...after I have dealt with the promised Acknowledgements?" she tries a smile to them. Nodding respectfully to those still there.

If they allow her to go (and if they reply in the positive) Martha will hobble back to her office chamber. Swiftly checking her cell 'phone for any messages from Max before returning the 'phone to her tunic pocket and making a mental plan to provide a full report to the Alder Prince with as little delay as possible.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

"A wise decision Herald Villiers." Conner says by way of compliment. "Is there anything else you need this evening?" Conner asked. Conner didn't really agree with her stripping Anton of his title, Conner felt that was the Reeve's job, but that is niether here nor there. He was still pleased to see her stand up for herself and take her athority seriously.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, Deputy Greyson!" Martha smiled, happy that Conner had asked the question. "Only to ask that you standby, sir, in case the Sheriff has need of us. Otherwise, we should all remain vigilant for danger and be ready to grasp opportunities to advance the prosperity of the Domain, by which attentions: we all benefit." a gentle smile.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I have this under control Herald Villiers. I will speak with Reeve Heinz when he returns to discuss a replacement for Mister Flores, so there is no laps in the security of the Domain." Conner says with a nod of his head to the diminutive herald.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Splendid, Deputy. Thank you." Martha nods meekly. Satisfied with this plan, she hobbles away to make her report to the Alder Prince after offering another respectful nod to those present.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.