Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
(1108) Eric and Lance

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Lance breathes in the smell of Mclean deeply before he replies. "That's funny Johnny, I thought you were trying to recruit me for something. I didn't come across the room looking for you after all." He leans back into his seat, looking up at the other man as he places his arms on the back of the couch, relaxing. "You are so wound up man. I was serious about the tension release thing. Go relax a little, eat someone. Get some from something you're attracted to. Go see a movie or something, whatever lifts your skirt. I'm a pretty good masseuse, if you want to give it a try." He arcs an eyebrow. "I'll keep all my clothes on, scout's honor."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John continues to smile, Lance did have a point though, he has spent a lot of time worried about kindred affairs than just enjoying his unlife. The whole new city thing, new Job, not to mention all the weird shit that has been going on it has been somewhat hard to relax. The thing that seemed to bug John, was the fact that Lance had to be the one to tell it to him.

He loosens his posture and becomes more casual,

"Yeah, I get what you mean, I have been pretty wound up recently. You know how it is, trying to keep up appearances for elders and all that stuff. Makes you start thinking everything is just one big political back stabbing fest."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Lance gives him a look, like a father dealing with a kid complaining that his diamond slippers were chafing. "John, you realize that as long as you stay out of their way, don't offend them and follow their rules, the Elders don't care about what children like us do, right? If you don't want to play politics you don't have to. If you aren't up for it, why do you do it?"
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John really didn't want to answer this question. What was he going to say, because the whole Dance Macabre was build for only two reason, to keep kindred from going insane, so that Vampires don't get bored for the rest eternity.

instead he lets out a chuckle

"Cause in all honesty Lance, for the longest time I thought that is all you really could do."

John was beginning to think the hour was getting kind of late, it was an interesting night to say the least.

"Anyway Lance I think I'm going to call it a day, things seem to winding down a bit."

Lance shrugs. It's no skin of his back if Mclean wants to swim with sharks before he's capable of dealing with the consequences. "The Danse is more than just Court, if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen and grow some thicker skin. If you are going to show up to the next Court, I'm going to make a suggestion though, which you can take or ignore as you will." He leans forward again, all seriousness now. "Watch your mouth in court, boy. Keep swearing like you have been and you'll piss the wrong person off, if you haven't done so already."

He looks Mclean in the eyes to make sure he gets the message. Then he's all smiles again. "But yeah, it's getting late. If you want to talk about working together, and I mean seriously working together, not just drop trou and whipping out the measuring tape, look me up some time. A guy could get mixed signals otherwise."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John smiles, he had heard the warning from Harpy Donovan already, and she had more of a right to give advice than Lance did.

"Thanks for the advice Lance, and I will do that. Now if you don't mind, I will bid you goodnight."

John offer's Lance a hand shake. If Lance has nothing more to say John starts making his way to the door.

Lance bids Mclean adieu and watches his ass as he leaves. Shortly thereafter he does so for the evening as well.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.