Ended
Watch
11 - 12
DISPLAYED
(1108) Daniella and Martha

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

"You are very welcome, miss! I would recommend the main library, miss...as an initial starting place to indulge your craving! The staff are friendly and helpful and it will, no doubt, provide avenues of further investigation for you. I look forward to hearing of your learning and studies. Perhaps we could visit a library together one evening!" she smiles at the invite,adding cheerily, "If there is anyone out there who wishes to see me, and can do so with great swiftness, please do send them in!" another smile. She adjusts her stance to limp after Daniella to the door.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella takes mental note of the main library, placing it high on her list. "I will certainly make my way there as soon as I can! And I would consider it an honor to visit a library with you." enthusiam in her voice, she smiles as she makes her way to the door, "Again, thank you. I hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your evening."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread