Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
(1108) Ricardo and Ariana

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    A
    Ariana Donovan

"The Triumvir is an Invictus Coterie that was formed as a suggestion by Alder Prince Clarke. In forming this Coterie we were allowed tenancy within His Majesty's Regency." Ariana said with a smile and looked between the two gentlemen.

She stepped back slightly letting them observe the visitors as they left the conference room. "It appears our visitors are departing." With a tone of curiosity as she wondered what conversation took place within.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo considered her words carefully. "The Alder Prince 'suggested' the form a Coterie, and then rewarded them for following his suggestion? They probably had about as much of a choice as I do. Wait, did Harpy Donovan just tell me that she was a member?"
    "I would be most honored to work for the consideration of the Triumvir ilustrísimo."

As he was so concerned with the potential task, he only took a short look at the visitors. Something about that little girl gave him the creeps. Her companion looked ridiculous. Ricardo wouldn't say anything. He had learned long ago that the powerful in Kindred society were the only ones free from restrictions.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana glanced at Conner for a moment after Ricardo had made his offer. “As Deputy Greyson is a Soldier of the First Estate, he can give you guidance on the matters in the field and how he himself serves our Domain at a later date. It appears Herald Villiers will be free shortly.”

Giving a slight gesture to herself, Arian continued. “I myself can offer my instruction on etiquette as well, if you like.” She smiled to Ricardo. “There will be plenty of time for all of this once you are acknowledged.” It was clear by her instructional offers, that they would be taking Ricardo into consideration.

E
    Ebon Reaper

It took a while for the horror to register to Ricardo. The girl was a vampire. What kind of sick Kindred would do such a thing? Oh right, one like his Sire. Ricardo reminisced about saving a little girl from his sires' fangs shortly before his own Embrace. If he had not intervened and died, would his sick Sire have Embraced her? Was that any worse than all the suffering she endured just by being born in an industrial town in Mexico? These questions haunted Ricardo. He would try as much as possible to focus on the matter at hand.

"It would be great to be able to be able to speak with Herald Villiers and be formally acknowledged." Ricardo did his best not to sound like he was deriding Harpy Donovan giving him temporary acknowledgment.

Ricardo turned to Deputy Greyson said as humbly as possible: "I would be eager to receive your guidance at your earliest convenience." And by guidance I mean orders, he thought.

He ended by returning to Harpy Donovan and saying with sincere gratitude: "I appreciate the offer very much Harpy Donovan. Some of this court's etiquette is as foreign to me as this language. I will do my best to catch on as quickly as possible."

C
    Conner Greyson

"I will contact you when we will be resuming our investigation." Conner says looking to the child, her servant and the Reeve tailing them. "If you will excuse me, I will resume my duties."

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Of course Deputy Greyson." Replied Ricardo.

Before Ricardo could even try to politely excuse himself, a female Kindred began talking to the Herald.

"Thank you for all your time and help. You seem to be vary busy Madam Donovan." He was sincerely grateful. Thanks to her, he wouldn't have to wait to pester the Herald if she had to leave. As Madam Donovan was of much higher station than he was, Ricardo had to wait for Adriana to excuse herself first.

A
    Ariana Donovan

"Nonsense Mr. Rodriguez, it was no trouble at all. We look forward to your future endeavors with the First Estate." Ariana gave a slight nod of her head to excuse him. "I look forward to speaking with you in the future. Have a wonderful evening." She smiled to Ricardo and walked down the hall again.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.