DISPLAYED
Woven Circle: To teach a maiden

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"It was fortuitious then, that you brought it to my attention before charging off and making the circle look weak, or worse." David says, with a mild reproach.

"Looking into his past, however, would be a wise idea. Having a sanctified could present either an air of legitimacy, or provoke a backlash if he were to misrepresent your quest. The solution would be a member from neither covenant joining us. Additionally, someone who is good at investigation, which sadly I am not, would be a good choice as well."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana still has her eyes low. Well, it could have gone worse.

"I guess the best thing, then, would be to gather as much information as possible but not to act upon it immediately."

"Do you know such a person, Hierophant? If you do, could you direct me to him or her? It would simplify things if we didn't need to try to convince someone else joining this... Quest."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David thinks for a moment.

"I don't know of anyone specifically who isn't busy. For you, however, this is an excellent opportunity to go out and become friendly. I have seen you at Court, being quite friendly with people, this is the next level, to get them to help you. Or if you want, I can get someone." David asks, with a strange emphasis on the last sentence.

I will hold your hand till you are ready to cross the street, but eventually you will need to let go and fly.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana ponders the Hierophant's final offer. Another test. Another opportunity to prove myself worthy, perhaps.

"It... It won't be necessary, Hierophant Silver, I think I can at least try to find the right person and convince her to help on my own."

"You won't be disappointed."
    Bogdana starts to stand up, waiting a little in case the Hierophant has something else to add.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"See that I am not." David dismisses her with a wave of his hand, and returns to reading his book, though for just the briefest of moments, before the book obscures his face, there seems to be the hint of a smile.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

W
    WiseGreen

"May we be wooven together." Bogdana bows and leaves the Temple.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David looks back to her. "May we be woven together"
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread