Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

A Gathering of the Forsaken

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    L

Chantay had to agree with Sally's assessment, that Vincent was the best-suited to lead those who were going. Having a smooth-talker at the fore of this had to be for the best. Though, it was probably a good thing that Wild Sacramento had steered them to Los Angeles instead of Las Vegas. "I agree with Sally." She glanced over to Vinny, "I'm sure you're up for it." There was, perhaps, the barest hint of an inquiry to her tone. Likely asking him if he'd agree to do it.

Two Storm Lords, two Iron Masters....Vinny thinks, assessing things before changing tact. Three Cahaliths and an Itheaur....

Vinny looks first at Sally, then to Slick and finally to Alison. "Sure, I'll take the lead but I want Alison along too." He then takes in those selected to make the pack. "No offence but I don't know any of you. Alison I've seen kick butt first hand and trust with my life."

Three Cahaliths, an Itheaur and a Rahu. Now that's a pack.

Staring at Alice for what seemed like an eternity, Vinny simply shook his head before looking away from the ex-Alpha back to Slick and Sally.

"We'll leave ASAP. Faster we get this done, faster we can strike back."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Good luck to you all. Luna be with you and keep you safe." Sally says with a warm smile to all of them

Can we wrap this up?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin mentally lists a few things he needs to do before leaving the city, his focus is turned inward for the moment.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan glanced back at the other Seekers and gave them a little thumbs up, just because he wanted to show that he was totally flying the flag here. And hey, it was sort of nice to feel like he was finally doing something useful. Something real. He was going to do his damnedest to earn his keep.

L

End Scene is just fine by me. If there's anything anyone else really wants to plug in here yet they have until I get back from my neighbor's wedding at the end of the day.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison had no interest in taking charge and it didn't bother her at all that Vinny was appointed. When he said that he wanted her to tag along Alison nodded in acceptance and gave a small smile. When it looked like the meeting was finally wrapping up she followed her new group leader as he made his way off. She wanted to get this done with as well.

Looking back over her shoulder Alison gave them all one last glance and took in tur for once more. She silently wondered if this would be her last time she saw any of them or tur again. Picking up her pace she fell in beside the others and hoping this trip wouldn't be a complete waste of time.

ooc
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9