Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 107
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Under the Blood Red Sky

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
    S
    Steven

"Interesting..." Conner says "We will wait for Madam Cardoso and Mister Rayner before proceeding any further."

Lance gets Am's message and wraps up his shopping spree with the rest of his monthly Mad Money. Cover secured and information grabbed, they leave the tweaker to his sinful drugs and money. Not that there's anything wrong with that, far be it for Lance to throw stones at stoners, glass houses and all that.

He gives Am back her phone as they go hunting for the rest of the group.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

S
    Steven

"Thank you for joining us Mister Rayner and Miss Cardoso, What did you find out?" Conner asked the two as they arrived.

"People are afraid of the gangs running the Red," Amelita replied. "And the Red - it makes people see auras. Like real auras..."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Steven

"Very Interesting... We have also discoved one, possibly two, tunnels that lead to what I believe to be a underground grow house. We also know that it has something to do with the.." Conner looks to John, "Surannos. That is what is was correct Mister Mclean?" With John's affirmation, "Do either of you know anything about the Suranos?"

can I get a Intelligence + Streetwise role. A +2 for anyone who spent a deal of time in San Fransisco

Lance lets Am do the talking, since he was just acting as cover and protection for her. When Connor asks about the Suranos Lance does a shrug. "Sounds Latin? Never came across them that I know of. Maybe they're the gang that the dealers here are so afraid of?"
    Not Lance's crowd
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

S
    Steven

"It is possible Mister Rayner."

"Very well, for now we will disperse, we will reconvene another night."
    Conner says looking at his watch. "Good night for now." Conner says and turns to leave.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.