Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Glancing at the two men Ariadne pulls out her phone. She dials in Henry's number with a brief pause. Would he know she was calling? Probably not though who knows with him. She can already hear his emotionless voice as if he had picked up the phone.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne sighs quietly then hopes the phone didn't catch it. Of course the guy shows emotion over a piece of technology, who cares that he's bored, it is still an emotion.

"Ya hi, I'd like to reserve a table for three, extra bread and none of the fake butter. At the hotel we ate at before, same location if possible."

There's a pause as she thinks it over. "That's about it, we need to go see that Thor movie sometime, maybe 3pm or 4? How about those against each other?"

Ariadne hangs up.

Then looks at the two new Guardians. "Well he didn't answer, but I did not expect him too really... You'll understand once you meet him." She takes a breath and puts her phone away. "Sooo would you two like a tour of sorts around town?"

A
    Anubis

Anubis's eyebrow is raised while Ariadne leaves the message. I have got to learn what code words they use around here. In answer to her question Anubis just shrugs, and says, "Sure."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariande stands with a stretch.
    "Hmmk let's get going then."
    She flashes a smile. "Thank you for making it safe to talk Bailiff."
    Pushing the chair in Ariadne heads for the door.

close scene

"You're welcome," Bailiff says, standing also before looking at his watch. "A tour? Sure, I've got time."

Are we done here?

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

yes I am going to start the meeting thread soon before my flight.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.