Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(1108) Dana, Eric and Ariana

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Ariana Donovan

“It is unfortunate that Ms. Scherbotzsky did not have the courtesy of at least calling or texting one of your family members. Considering you were trying to check into the rouge ghoul as a family, it would have been the considerate thing to do.” Ariana furrowed her brow, as she continued to watch the display in the entry way. She was displeased, needless to say. She glanced at the one Shadow, ready at a moments notice. Also knowing he would protect Martha if nothing else.

“I was informed that Ms. Scherbotzsky has left the Domain, permanently on her own accord. The details as to why I have not been informed of yet.” Shaking her head for a moment, Ariana then smiled to them with reassurance. “Maybe you could have a Clan meeting to see if you want to continue looking into the rouge ghoul matter and decide if you would like to pick a new Priscus.” Although Ariana wondered if that title for the Gangrel was now a curse, there had been three Priscus for their family since she moved to Sacramento. “Your family can be strong. I think you have it in you. I will assist you in any way that I can.” She smiled again to both of them with encouragement. Her eyes paused on Dillon's for a moment before glancing back to the Geisha situation.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon is paying attention to the conversation, but is making no attempt to hide his interests in the situation near the stairs, standing with his side to Dana and Ariana. Rogue Ghoul? Priscus gone? Clearly, he is out of the loop.

The Savage blinks and turns his head toward the punishment Flores is meting out, allowing him time to process the new information. He didn't know quite where to begin. Turning back, both of the women are giving him presumably very different looks.

"I guess I'm grossly uninformed of the entire situation," the words come out friendly enough, but there is still a look of concentration in Dillon's frown while he carefully monitors everything around him. "When time allows, I think I'll need a crash course in recent history. If that falls in the parameters of your offer, Miss Donovan, I accept. With sincere thanks." He adds a smile to emphasize the truth of the statement. It's a bit forced, due to the split in his attention, but still ruggedly handsome.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

W
    WiseGreen

"She what?" Overtook by shock, Dana doesn't seem to notice its the Domain's Harpy she's almost yelling at.

Bogdana regrets immediately saying that out loud. "Pradon... Pardon me for addressing you this way, madam Donovan. I meant no disrespect, but those news were an unpleasant surprise." She nods and keeps her head low.

So Katrina had left. And soon after laying out her grand plans for the Savages. The Priscus seat was empty, she doubted Roxie or Dog would step up for it, and she knew she hadn't the clout or the power to grab it. So it would be either Higgins - he had defied Katrina on the last meeting - or that Dillon boy. He's not a boy, for all you know he could have been already dead while you were a baby in a trailer park. Either way, a Sanctified. It wasn't that bad, though; the post wouldn't be a real thing, as a part of she was longing to see what would happened if one of them tried to cross regent Hart with a clan Agenda of their own. Priscus or not Priscus, they were still to gain the arguably most powerful Savage's favor. But where did it all leave her? She didn't know and she was already starting to feel it eating her from inside.

Also, it seemed the rogue ghoul thing had made to the Court; yes, she remebered, Katrina liked to play by the book. But how much did the Harpy, or anyone besides the Gangrel, knew? "If I may ask, Harpy Donovan, did our... Former Priscus told you aything about looking any further into that matter? The Brood ghoul died, and at least Regen Hart, who asked us to deal with him, thinks the matter is settled. Perhaps she shared other plans with anyone else in Court?" If she had, she would have to tag along Dillon and Higgins on it... Maybe she could convince them a crew of three was not enough, and she could enlist the help of a fellow cultist? After Dirge went rogue, the Circle was in dire need of a favour boost.

"And what about Daniel Higgins, madam Harpy? He has also been out of touch with his clanmates recently. Has he left too?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana lowered a hand softly as a subtle gesture to hopefully not cause more of a disturbance. She kept watch while the other officials were assessing the Geisha situation. "Miss Blaszanyik, I can understand that you are frustrated by this, and you have cause to do so. No disrespect taken.” She was not offended at all. Leaving without word was extremely irresponsible.

Ariana shook her head. “Unfortunately I also have not heard or seen Mr. Higgens for some time."

“As far as I know, Miss Scherbotzsky said she had nothing else to go on with the ghoul situation. I believe she mentioned you were there Miss Blaszanyik and I would hope you inform Mr. Connery of the details. I do have the picture of what remained of the ghoul on my phone.” Ariana pulled out her cell and showed it to Dillon. “I wish I had more information for you. If I hear of anything further, I will certainly let you know. I believe Mr. Connery has my number if either of you need to get in touch with me.”

“Let us see a crash course.” Ariana placed a finger on her lip while she thought for a moment. “Miss Jillian Malloy was Priscus when I arrived, followed by Mr. Ajax then Miss Scherbotzsky. I am unaware of anyone prior to Miss Malloy. That is all I know as to your history Mr. Connery.” There was an apologetic look on her face, she wished there was more to tell them both. Ariana looked to both of the Gangrel as she waited for more questions.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's eyebrows rise proportionally to the volume of Dana's voice, his back visibly tensing. He glances sidelong to the Herald a short distance away, then back to his conversation, waiting for the dam to break. But the situation nearby soon deflates, and he watches as Martha leads the precession to her office. It's almost as if nothing dramatic even occurred.

He almost exhales.

Heck, he almost crosses himself.

Shaking his head and mind back to the talk, his face relaxes, unsmiling. Well, what a fine mess he'd walked into. Maybe it had something to do with why he felt he should be here. The Gangrel appeared to be leaving like someone set fire to the place. Was there more to it than that? Between Corbin, Adonia, and Dillon, he'd enjoyed at least one city with a powerful Savage force, but that was due in most part to the two former than Dillon himself.

Could he do for Sacramento what his Mentor and his Sire did for Chicago?

As he looks at the picture on Ariana's phone, Dillon has no thoughts or aspirations toward the position of Priscus. Not that he'd shrink from the challenge, he just assumes that surely there are Elder Gangrel more deserving of the honor. Or burden. "I will have to get the lowdown on that Brood situation. I guess a Clan Meeting is in order, even if it's just an informal one. I don't know how big our family population is in Sacramento, but it would only be fair to have a Priscus here to speak on the behalf of any Unaligned newcomers."

Just a newcomer himself, Dillon adds charmingly, "I'd be happy to point our fellows in the right direction until then, though." The smile is back.

Seeing one of the guys that went with Deputy Greyson the other night, John McClean, hovering nearby, Dillon decides to give the conversation some closure. "Ah, Maybe Miss Blaszanyik and I had better discuss this and get back to you. We're robbing others of your time. Thank you for your help, Madam Donovan."

He bows politely to Ariana and looks to Dana in case there was something she needed to add.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

W
    WiseGreen

"I agree. Madam Donovan, you've been incredibly helpful, thank you. But I don't see why we should be holding you any longer. I look forward to seeing you again... Perhaps in a lighter atmosphere." Dana glances sideways to the crowd, seeing that things seem to be calming down already. She bows to the Harpy and gives Dillon a slight nod, inviting him to walk with her away from Ariana, but also away from the alien vampire and the circus around her.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana smiled to them both. "Yes, it does appear that I am being hailed." Glancing at John for a moment. "By all means, I would another conversation with either of you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance." She grinned to Dana and Dillon for being respectful and polite.

"Please try to enjoy the rest of your evening, I believe things should be under control." She said kindly, although there was a slight hint to stay on alert. Ariana watched the two Gangrels leave the area.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.