Watch
111 - 118
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Hammer and a Sexy Vampire

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory smile sheepishly and heads into the back room. He is feeling all giddy like a little boy, which translates outwardly as a 280 pound little boy. Once in back, however, he has no idea where the clothes would be.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Hefting himself back to his feet, Vincent looks over to Mateo and waits for him to finish with Sofia before asking, "We all good now?" It was enquired with both nervousness and relief. There was still so much of this stuff he didn't understand.

Sofia whispers to Mateo, "I wanna see you, and do a lot of things to with and with you, right now, but I can see you have stuff to work out with this new guy and your friends, so that's cool." She gives him a deep kiss and, whispering in his ear again, says "You get your stuff worked out, then you call me. Don't leave me waiting too long, though... you've got a mate now, and she really wants to be doing some mating with you."

To Vincent and Gwen, she says "It was good meeting you."

The sway she puts in her hips as she leaves is all for Mateo, though.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Seeing Sofia do the whole whispered-goodbye to Mat, Gwen decides she really doesn't want to see or hear this, so she chooses to reply to Vincent's question. "Yeah, we're all good now, Vince. Mat just lost his grip, that's all. We'll work on it." She knows it's not exactly a nice thing to say, but damn, raging through his own workplace?

When Sofia offers her parting words, Gwen just replies with a non-committal "See ya." If Mateo doesn't broach the subject in their little talk, she will.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Cool. In that case, I'm gonna take a walk home. I need some time to get this shit straight in my head. Laters," Vincent says before heading out. He wasn't in the mood for more talking.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Just keep yourself safe, alright man." Mateo says to Vincent's back as the uratha walks away.

He turns to Gwen. "Well, I guess its time to talk then."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen nods to Mateo, not sure if she should look forward to this. Before she heads out, though, she realizes her shirt was damaged by Mateo's rampage, so she holds up a finger in the universal sign for 'just a minute'.

She goes into the back and looks around for a shirt, one that hopefully won't rip to shreds simply because she's wearing it. She manages to find one that at least covers most of what needs to be covered. She helps Cory with clothes, if he needs it, taking a few more minutes, composing herself to speak to Mat. Once she's done, she comes out, conscious of just how ridiculous she looks. She motions to Mateo that she's ready, and both of them head out.

((Sorry for the weirdly placed post, just realized I needed a little segwe into Gwen and Mat's chat. Assume Gwen helps Cory with clothing before leaving if necessary, and that she leaves him the Den address with a 'Meet us there later.'))

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory walks through the shop wearing new clothes. The clothes are big on him, so he guesses they were originally meant for Gwen.

Good thing she wears something besides dresses and skirts.

As he walks through the shop, he finds his boots. Dalu form pushed the seems of the boots to their limit, but Urshul's huge paws weren't shaped right to rip the leather and stitching. His feet has slipped right out. He is able to wear the boots. Outside, he sees shards of glass glittering in the night.

Cory goes back into the shop, finds a broom, dustpan, and a trash can and brings them outside. He moves slowly, feeling his ribs trying to mend themselves. His chest still burns, but the ripped skin has healed over into red furrows. It takes him time to clean up the glass, but each minute brings a touch of healing relief.

When he is done, he searches the back rooms of the shop for a tarp or sheet to nail up over the window.

'Fix what you break,' his old man used to say. Whatever else that bastard was, he was pragmatic. When he is done, he starts a slow, thoughtful walk home.

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12