Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's eyes are cast low and to the side as he thoughtfully absorbs Bishop Flores' confirmation. It made natural sense here, among the wise elders. The Savage was a savage, though, in more ways than one. He knew he'd have to school himself to remain the tempter, and not the trespasser.

As Sidor offers his two cents, Dillon smiles faintly, one side of his mouth drawing up. He nods his approval once, so that his smile isn't misconstrued as a smirk. His grin was usually a peacefully disarming thing, but among this stern faced pair (what he could see of them), well, he doubted it would have the same effect.

"Deacon Grigoriev, I didn't necessarily mean going any farther than friendly good humor... to break the ice." Dillon straightens his face out to it's previous solemnity. He glances back to the Bishop, then, speaking respectfully. "And I agree with you both. I hope you will give me a chance to learn from your collective wisdoms, and continue to call myself Sanctified."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

"I'm glad you understand," Anton answered. "Before Mass begins I should tell you all that the grounds to the House have been violated. Discreet surveillance is required."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor's gaze didn't move from Dillon as he replied. Not that it was particularly easy to tell where he was looking. He turned his head slightly towards Anton and a little frown flickered across his features. The idea of someone violating the sanctity of Moore House wasn't something that he particularly cared for. Although he wasn't given to attaching much significance to buildings, territory was territory, and all predators knew that instinctively.

"What information do we have on the nature of this violation, your Grace?"

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon is relieved that he hasn't earned the Bishop's ire, at least, not enough yet to merit a public rebuke. Maybe they could come to a more complete understanding, and Dillon could indeed learn valuable insight from his religious leaders here in Sacramento.

It's worth a try.

At the mention of violation of territory, Dillon's thoughts are brought back into focus. He knows little of Moore House, but the notion of a security breach serious enough for Flores to bring it to attention at the meeting spoke to him on a tactical level as well as an instinctual one. He glances sideways toward the door, as if picturing someone foolish enough to be around the corner eavesdropping. Sidor had already asked the pertinent question, so the Savage soldier remains quiet until it is answered.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

S
    Steven

"Auric, a foolish neonate, entered these grounds chasing after a meal, and found death while trying to violate these holy grounds." Anton says. "The fool was picked apart by a flock of birds. Ravens."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor's shadowed head cocked suddenly, and there was a sensation, an intense one, that he was frowning beneath the shadows. It was perhaps the way his body language seemed to come alive all of a sudden.

"You are certain that it was a literal flock of ravens, your Grace? Because it seems suspicious to me that one who violated the grounds of the Moore House was killed in a fashion that so obviously reflects one of the Dark Miracles," the Theban Sorceror didn't add 'And possibly one of my own preferred methods' because for once, he hadn't even considered sceming against Auric. The neonate hadn't even entered his radar enough to be tactically assessed as a potential future threat.

It was very odd indeed.

S
    Steven

"I am not. It was Deputy Greyson who had told me of the Birds. I doubt he would know the difference between our Dark Miracles or real birds." Anton says with a snort.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Indeed, your Grace," Sidor said, his shadowed face giving nothing away. But in the depths of his mind, he calmly added: 'And nor would you, Anton Flores.' "I will speak with Deputy Greyson directly. He may have Seen more than he understood at the time. My own ability with our Sorcery should give me a degree of insight into what may have occurred." A rogue Theban Sorceror was much more interesting than a rogue Kindred who felt like using the ability to talk to a crow to make it peck someone to their final death. He felt that longing for a combat of wits welling up in him, and crushed it. The Man was not permitted to speak any more than the Beast was permitted to howl its rage.

"Until then, we should keep a rotating watch on this area at night."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon is certainly still listening, but his own knowledge of the Theban Miracles is limited at well. He takes note of Sidor's apparent knowledge of The Sorcery and puts it aside for a later discussion. Something is eating him, however, if you'll pardon the pun, and his eyes lose their focus. Memories dance behind them as the Savage seems to be wondering whether or not to voice his thoughts.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

S
    Steven

"Yes you handle that Deacon." Flores says as he turns to walk away, "I have duties to attend too."

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread