Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Bear with me while I draw the Brands

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Technique

Sorry for the Delay

The spirits spiral down through the air, perching themselves atop Stefan's shoulders, digging in with their talons just enough to be painful but not enough to cause injury. Stefan slowly falls to his knees, eyes glossing over, as he feels the spirits tweaking, rewiring, or downright changing the workings of his soul. His trance lasts for three hours, about as long as Matthew is in his similar trance.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew slowly swims back to reality, a new understanding flooding through him -- and the dull ache of muscle cramps. Shaking out the cramps, he dips his head in appreciation toward the Lune. <<Thank you, spirit.>>

He watches Stefan carefully as the other wolf pulls out of his own trance. <<How are you feeling?>>

K
    Kazakin

Stefan's head spun a little, having not really expected to go into a trance like that. He really hadn't expected the way his head spun and his body felt different, new, as if something highly personal to him had changed. He blinked a couple of times and lurched forwards on his paws for a moment, before he remembered that he was a wolf at the moment and thus had four legs, not two.

<<"Yes... yes. I'm okay. That was... uh... new. Definitely new.">>

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked up to her brothers and placed a hand on each of them, "I am very proud of you both." Sally says with the warm smile they have both grown accustom too. "Perhaps we should return to gypsy's and get something to eat?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew glanes toward Sally. <<Yes, let's.>>

One last glance is spared for the totem before he begins to pad off. <<Farewell for now, Golden Bear. And thank you.>>

End scene?

S
    Sally Romanov

Works for me

K
    Kazakin

Sounds good to me too

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.