Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Resources 3
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall
    Unions
    Public works

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 2
    City Hall 1
    Unions 3
    Public works 2
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
      Unyielding voice (Troll blessing), seal pledge

Wyrd Stone requirement
      Ogre blessing (+2 str) + wp for smash, Do a proper job of it

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Actually, actually its a good question. What does cause zombies to go about wandering on past the point of death? Time and place though on that question so instead. "Hm. If zombie is favourable apocalypse what would be worst case scenario one?" The news seemed full of nothing but the various ways they were all gonna die horribly in no time at all. Not a bad time for general fear. "Uh. I would have say flooding." Not much you can do about a flood.

He nods and with a grunt gets to his feet popping his shoulders. He clearly had not moved for a little while. What he returns with is a plain decanter "Ha. I was surprised they had this. Something sweet for sweet seems fair to me." He puts to glass tumblers on the table. "Sloe Gin." That was a blast from the past, and appropriately seasonal. He will then take a fist full, so a lot but not all, of candies from the summer queen and pour them both a measure before taking his seat again.

Pawing thorough his first full of candy to see what he got. "Hm. Maybe they just got whatever is popular at the moment." Oversized teeth made for ripping people apart have a hard time crushing or chewing small candies so he starts throwing them one by one into the abyss of his maw to swallow whole, a tactic that backfires horribly as Circe makes him laugh again with the image of sprite sized body builders. Couching and spluttering and round the laugh he hacks up the offending candy piece. "Uh." Coughing some more. "Uh. You got me good there." Plucking the candy of the table to examine it. Then eats it again. "Hm. You reckon it might be an arm wrestling contest?" The odds were very very slim but if so he would be good at that.

The leaflet is indeed unhelpful. "Hm. Just a list of names, still a reason to guess what they do." A little mystery to things, unless the artist in question was known prior of course.

That Circe doesn't know the answer to his [tip= useless but interesting trivia: pumpkins grow more readily and are easier to carve,[/tip]question is all well and good and good he doesn't either. "Uh. I thought the masks was to walk among the monster and not get got?" A literal disguise, a misdirection.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    SnsSoirl
    SumCor
    CS-Yar
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes
      Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Son of the Herath, 
      Contract activation + 1 extra WP 4 roll
     Hardened Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods in agreement on the first part of the question. Zombie media was so common, nobody wouldn't know to go for the head. In all save one movie series, though that was much more comedic. Dark comedy, but funny when the zombies shout fresh brains. "Oooh, the house boat scenario. With vigilante heroes like Night Boat," she waves her hands in amusement at the idea, "Seaweed is edible, and fisherman would get mad respect points fast. Ha! I can see the survival guide for that scenario. Ahem," she waves her hands wide, "Floatation Homes and Seaweed. Drought and famine though? You know some idiots will go cannibal. Instead of finding a book of r-r-r-rat recipes," Circe rolls the R in rat for fun. "Nuclear apocalypse? That one has been popular lately."

Kray will find that trench coats hold more than a handful of candy, even for his massive mitts. He maybe freed Circe of a ninth of her current stock though. "Eh, I don't mind if it is slow to pour," she pours herself a small glass and frowns. "Okay. I correct myself, the name doesn't involve a W in the slow part, does it John?"

The concept is hilarious, clearly, for even Kray laughs at it. "I got us both dude. Ah-nold style pixies gives the giggles to all, oh ho ho ho." That was her argument anyway. As for the armful question? "Well, I would say you'd win hands down John. Pun intended," she gives a thumbs up to Kray as she keeps nibbling candy fish. "It'll be fun to watch some idiot yuppies lose to you, oh ho ho."

Circe picks back up the leaflet. "Hmm, what?" She looks at one of the artists in the listing. Not musician, is specifies artist. "This one I think is like, totally half emojis. Probably one who says their work is true high art or something. I feel I will hate this one's sound effects." She refuses to call it music, just in case it very much isn't. Old fashioned? She is from the 1980s.

"Cosa?" As the idea of camouflage and trickery, well, that was a more Autumn view than her own Summer one. Of course, Circe would conclude covering yourself in molasses and flour was to scare the ghosts instead of tricking them. "That, uh, that makes sense too. Still not sure how it went from that to candy. The tricking makes more sense though," she nods and keeps going, "Can't expect youths wearing masks to not get up to mischief. That just common sense. Maybe the sweets were a bribe for good behavior?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread