Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Councillor conversations

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV

Verity Carmen Scenes

Once all the councillors or stand in councillors have been chosen they can come here to discuss the agenda

Continued from (2410) October Consilium...

Reuban Brigh

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    Status
    (Factotum)
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Spell tolerance: 2/3 +1/1
    Active spells: 1/6 + 1/1

Paradox base: 2

Monthly rituals:

Fortunes protection + Quantum Flux (Improvised combined cast) (Both cloaked)
    Potency: 4/3

Grim sight: (Rote) (Cloaked)
    Potency: 10

PRE

Moving off to the area he had cleared ahead of time for the councillors to handle matters he hopes the others will join him and it will be swift well aware Corn's mess had caused the day to wear on. Hands folded behind his back the Moros councillor is in his thoughts.

Continued from (2410) October Consilium REDO!...
    Health
    Mana

Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Occultation
    Fighting Style: Kung Fu
    Resources
    Joyeuse

Nimbus:

Silhouetted with a halo of bright, silver light.

When Vulgar magic is cast, Joy's hands and eyes glow a bright silver, as if wreathed in celestial fire

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Arriving promptly following the conclusion of their path's business, Joyeuse folds their hands behind their back. Their dark eyes rest on Chambers for a moment before they lightly clear their throat to get his attention.

"The Path of the Mighty have convened and agreed that I shall represent us as Councilor,"
    they said, "I'm know it goes without saying, but we should aim to come to a consensus with this matter quickly. It is good to see we at least agree in that regard. I doubt we will have time for a thorough discussion, but I personally believe we should aim to leave here with at least the beginnings of our response decided upon."

Their gaze shifts back to the crowd, musing with their own thoughts as they and Chambers wait for the others.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Night Hawk Base):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 4/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 4/2 (Fortunes Protection, Sibyls Sight, Shifting the odds, Quantum Flux)
    Stats 2

Base: Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in FP:UL: Winter)): 3/6, on person: 3/2: (Fortunes Protection(FP), Perfect Moment, Exceptional Luck)
    (in Squeaky Choir (SQ): Nearest Building): 6/6 spells (on person 6/2): (FP, Sybils Sight, Gain Skill, Exceptional Luck, Pulse of the Living World, Quantum Flux)
    (in Ley Line/Hallows(LLHF40)): 3/6 spells, 3/2 on person: (FP, Sybils Sight, Exceptional Luck)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in Consilium
    Armor: 4 (FP, SQ, DYLF, LLHF40) Defense: 3 , Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Body Control non-ruling arcanum, Body Control non-ruling arcanum, WP

Evidence Shroud (non-ruling)

OCC
    PRE

Philip went over to join Chambers and Joyeuse, nodding to each respectfully. Corn`s antics were beginning to annoy him. And he was beginning to wonder if he was more trouble than he was worth, with the seeming lie of omission caught by Skye, among others, adding to a growing list of inconsistencies. Perhaps it`s just as well Winter interrogate him. It`s fortunate the other Moros aren`t fools like him. And here I thought that was my tarot... he thought, with no small amount of internal satisfaction, although he eyed the councilors with a piercing gaze and deadpan expression reserved for only the most serious of discussions, nodding to Joyeuse`s good point on the urgency of getting to a decision quickly.
    "It seems congratulations are in order to you both on being elected councilors. I`m only an interim, like I said earlier."
    He left the rest unsaid, unsure whether to start without the other councilors present. But he did say a bit, knowing they weren`t completely private anyway.
    "I feel much was already said in the group discussion, both for and against."
    he left out So, how do you feel about it, and him? believing he had a pretty good idea how the councilors felt about what and who was being discussed, although he expected Corn couldn`t be the only thing on the agenda for this conference. He was a bit disappointed not more topics were discussed. But at least leadership was now at least partially sorted, but, if anything, Philip was against the position of Hierarch, although he felt starting that discussion then would be too forward. Best to gauge the waters and the mood of the others, first, before committing to anything.

spells , effects and gear

(in DYLF: NESFU) Mana: [0] Willpower: Health:
    (Fortunes Protection, Shifting the Odds, Quantum Flux, Body Control) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 4 (because of FP)

6. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Walking over, "I've said my peace on the matter, and my stance has not changed. I'm willing to assist here in case there is an attack, as a Life Master I feel my skills are best suited to bolster those defending us." and as a Spirit Master, she could tap other resources as well. But that bit was kept to herself.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    Status
    (Factotum)
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Spell tolerance: 2/3 +1/1
    Active spells: 1/6 + 1/1

Paradox base: 2

Monthly rituals:

Fortunes protection + Quantum Flux (Improvised combined cast) (Both cloaked)
    Potency: 4/3

Grim sight: (Rote) (Cloaked)
    Potency: 10

PRE

Joyeuse addressing him pulls his attention he does not smile or greet warmly as tends to be his custom the days events warranted something less cordial, more direct. "Congratulations." Not entirely bereft of manners but certainly a brisk acknowledgement of the appointment that had just occurred.

Philip and Aurora join. Salem does not, he not having offered contributions since his chat with his path mate Eidolon, who is after his bit hot headed speech now seems to be trying to set all manner of things in motion. Another factor compounding the already diminishing time frame.

He takes only a few more seconds to contemplate, to put the pieces into order in his head. "Okay. My thoughts on the issues at hand." Salem can still hear, if he has serious objections or input he can speak up. "Corn does not leave the circle for any reason. Winter can interrogate Corn as he sees fit to get to the truth and cut out the layers of nonsense and inconsistency with have here." The Moros councillor has fewer compunctions about torture it seems. "For information relating to this situation." The one who is misleading us has no say in how we acquire that information. "I have no issues being present for that but have no interest in interfering unless things get off topic." A second person to keep things above board was never a bad idea. "And I will follow through with my offer to Corn. Keeping each of you informed if it bares anything useful." That accounts for three mages from an already small pool.

For the investigation team then
    . "As chosen to be the wisest of our paths it might behove us to settle on the investigation team. Factoring in willingness of course." Where possible. "I am very hesitant to send hot headed or emotionally invested mages to look into the matter." We don't need to escalate or even create a problem. Instead his eyes turn to Philip. "If you can do the temporal investigation that would be very useful in understanding what happened if you would be willing to join the team." The enchanter had said he could but the Moros is well aware he has no authority to enforce that. "Witch is very level headed. And a member of the path in question. She would be a benefit to the investigation team." His provost was getting volunteered. He went to Skye she is to close, Guru and Eidolon are to hot headed from their speeches. Salem is I don't know. Aurora is staying here. But a Sharman would be useful. Although in his process he had eliminated three. The forth had the same issue as Skye, Corn had contacted him, but was newer and as far as the Moros new not a returning friend. "Asclepius I don't much about but he seems more levelled out. If you would be willing of course Aurora." Once more he has no say over what other paths do. Three, for a mundane investigation would be plenty but what if it is not mundane. "I am also of the mind that if you are willing Joyeuse yourself or Phoenyx are present in case this is a supernatural threat setting a trap." A pause this of course only his conclusions. "These are just my thoughts, what do the rest of you think?" Getting access to three bodies involved in a homicide was another hurdle entirely and not one he wanted to tackle without having very good reason to do so. Thus he voices no opinion on the matter.
    Health
    Mana

10. Likes liked this post
+ Reply to Thread