Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    Status
    (Factotum)
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Spell tolerance: 2/3 +1/1
    Active spells: 1/6 + 1/1

Paradox base: 2

Monthly rituals:

Fortunes protection + Quantum Flux (Improvised combined cast) (Both cloaked)
    Potency: 4/3

Grim sight: (Rote) (Cloaked)
    Potency: 10
    Chambers Scenes
     Out of path improv spells, 

PRE

The octagonal room saw less use then it should and had gone, not overlooked, but certainly under invested by himself in light of his efforts for the greater Consilium as a whole. Something he will need to find a way to remedy. It is no small task keeping everything balanced. Path, Order, Consilium, legacy. It leaves no room for the self. If that was a good or bad thing he was as yet undecided.

Opting to have left his robes at home today, something about them no longer seemed fit for purpose, Chambers has instead opted for charcoal grey three piece suit the jacket of which is neatly folded on one of the cushions that made the window alcove seats somewhat more tolerable to sit on. The mage himself moves around the space slowly lighting the candles housed within the lanterns to spread sufficient light for their meeting while still keeping the various alcoves in shadows should the occupants wish for a little privacy once they had begun. The juxtaposition of light and dark, known and secret important symbology for the order is something he apricates. The repetition the need to pause to light each candle soothing, focusing for a meeting he suspects could get rather turbulent if not handled correctly.

Once the candles are lit he takes a seat in the alcove seat moving his jacket to his lap and leaning back into the shadows to wait patiently for the arrival of the other members of the Alae Draconis.

Orianna Aurora
    Fedup Corn
    Guru Shane
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The time and date of the meeting had arrived, and as such, Aurora had arrived on time.

In her hands she carried a carafe of coffee and a box of muffins. It seemed like something fitting, the weather was getting a bit colder, for California standards anyways, and she wanted coffee. So why not show up with enough for everyone.

She wore a comfortable, loose fitting black suit with white sneakers, because comfortable and red lipstick. Because, why not. Over her shoulder was her messenger bag with a couple notebooks and pens, but nothing exciting or magical. Save for the dedicated magical tool under her top on her right arm.

For once, soft footsteps bring her into the Mysterium wing, and she offers a smile to Chambers, “Hey!” holding up the box and carafe, “Muffins and coffee if you like. The coffee cups have lids.” Not that they really had anything in here yet, but she had thought of that. Setting them down and her bag, “How have things been?”

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Raw Creation, Mitigation, shooting, Self-healing

mitigation

Out of Path improvised

PRE

Corn arrives from the cells, he is dressed in his usual Mysterium robe, since he always kept that in the Circle not at home. By his look, Corn has seen better days. He seems tired, distracted and worried, all of which are true.
    "Greetings," he says simply. He moves to take a muffin and offers a "Thank you" to Aurora .
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Robes were what the formal attire of meetings were. He hadn't been given any specific guidelines outside of that so he went with something that appealed to him and also happened to be quite comfortable. Guru didn't come in carrying anything but a simple firm foam box that he would sit next to a seat for now. He looked to Aurora and Chambers in their suits and Corn in his robe wondering if he didn't get the memo but gave a visible shrug as he answered something for himself before turning to the mages his voice uncharacteristically soft, almost whispered. "Sorry if I'm late everyone...Coffee." His attention immediately diverted and the tone raised to a more normal volume as he went to get himself a cup of black coffee which he would fan off the top of for now. "Thanks Aurora." A bright smile offered as he'd end up standing coffee in hand for the moment.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    Status
    (Factotum)
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Spell tolerance: 2/3 +1/1
    Active spells: 1/6 + 1/1

Paradox base: 2

Monthly rituals:

Fortunes protection + Quantum Flux (Improvised combined cast) (Both cloaked)
    Potency: 4/3

Grim sight: (Rote) (Cloaked)
    Potency: 10
    Chambers Scenes
     Out of path improv spells, 

PRE

Aurora. Always a welcome presence, is greeted with a smile as he sits forward from the dark of his seat better to converse. He opts not to seem overly formal by using initiation titles they were few enough as it was. "Aurora good to see you." The gesture is appreciated and he himself had come empty handed today. "That's kind of you but I must decline." A pause as he clearly considers if he should say more. "I have recently been given reason to eat less." A mid point between revelation, but clearly not the whole story, and not wishing to appear rude. "I have been well thank you." He stretches a little to bring some movement back to his limbs. "[tip=I will have the glimpse up before this scene ends and hits continuity]I am recently returned back from England. I passed the Factotum exam. Which I have you to thank for all the help you gave me." And for it he was very grateful. It also means he can now start putting pen to page in earnest important steps towards the rebuilding efforts. "How have you been?" Life had certainly seemed busy of late.

The problem child arrived next, and does not get a smile, not does his councillor seem overly sympathetic to his current plight. He has brought all of this upon himself. "Hello Corn." Sometimes you need to be broken done to me remade. Ours is the path of change after all. The most hopeful way he can frame what is to come.

The mostly recently returned Mystagogue arrives in robes that makes chambers glad he had opted not to wear his own, if only because Gurus were undoubtedly glorious. "Guru welcome, your not late." They had barely gotten greeting out of the way. He knew little of the man all in al was still forming his opinions so the mage does get a smile.

But no time like the present. "Welcome all." Hopefully this will prove to be productive if nothing else. "Last I was aware we have three members who have passed the Mysterium Arche but no further." He Corn and Aurora had all shared as much last time they met. "Unless you yourself Guru have passed the Mysterium amimia." Not asking for an exact placement of his progression through the mysteries only attempting to establish where the other sat in the hierarchy of the order. "It leaves us with no discernible mage in charge. So we must come together to decide how the space, time will be used and what we are to focus on." A pointed and heavy pause.

Prior to that of course. "However. It has come to my attention that perhaps a refreshment of the orders guiding principles and expectations could be a good thing to cover." He looks at no one in particular but does he need to? "Corn. When you first arrived you used titles, ones you had no claim to, from the mystery initiations in front of mages not of our order. And it has been remarked." I might have been waylaid it for the time being but it is still been a mess. "Philip has approached me and broached the subject of these titles, trying to find out more. I have rebuffed his efforts." That did not put the cat back in the bag however, the damage was still done. "Members of the guardians of the veil have also spoken to me privately sharing their concerns that you are more loose lipped than any member of the free council." An opinion Chambers also holds about his path mate but others noticing was worse. "Which when I consider what you have told me in no uncertain terms. That you consider it our duty to teach sleepers of the supernal even in breach of the lex." Corns own words. "I have grave concerns." Those words were said with a weight of finality. The pattern of corn's behaviour was coming home to roost.

Settling back to let his words sink in, the others have their say and Corn a chance to explain his many many follies.
    Health
    Mana

+ Reply to Thread