21 - 22
DISPLAYED
Melted reflections: Soul of the show

Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Chambers Scenes
     Out of path improv spells, 

Verity Carmen Scenes

Stepping out of the tent the haze lessens if only slightly enough that the mages can feel a breathe of relief as the unseen awareness they have gotten so used to since awakening returns to proper order. They do indeed spot the ring master having returned from who knows where to continue his rotund, flamboyant and enthusiastic stories of local legends, horrors in the dark and the life life nature of the exhibits within the tents.

Within in the tent the youths scoff and laugh at the former EMT's attempt to be grounded and responsible they have a weapon, they have numbers and they sure have a sense of undeserved entitled ego. But none of this is the primary concern of the mage as the knife flashes not silver but lightless, not black but utterly devoid of colour the youths don't seem to notice it nor the haze taking on a thicker almost chocking atmosphere with in the tent, a voice utters in speech that makes the ears feel like they should fold in on themselves in protest, that blood should pour from the eyes and things should be twisted and contorting in impossible ways around him. This the youths hear if they don't understand it. It is not a language the arrow speaks but inflections meaning is garnered a gut wrenching familiarity to it like something so very familiar but scrambled and churned till its almost unrecognisable. Before whatever speaks switches to English speaking only into his mind.
    As the gnosis + resolve roll was not rolled the effect simply happens

"So do I see a bright spark in the gloom of this banality, greetings inheritor of Atlantis, have you come to find me?" The voice sounds bored, pained, wistful and totally void of all simultaneously above all each word is like a rock within his head that falls disturbing the lake of thoughts sending discordant ripples of unease through every fibre of his being.

Reuban Brigh

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals October:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking as Morgan follows her out, then a glance to the ringmaster, and back again to Morgan with a lowered voice.
    ”Hmm I doubt we can get anything good with an open field like this, isolate, then get into it in a more proper situation? Or we can split, the social plane is more his field than mine, but I can certainly go take a look at where we were headed earlier.” Sneaking now that she was not half bad at. ”However that means a split, damn where is he.” Keeping her eyes on the ringmaster, along with the people around them overall. Trying to see if the Haze was indeed affecting anyone else, or rather if anyone else seemed to notice it or pay it any mind at all.
    1 success

Waiting for Asclepius to appear before lightly waving to him.

Gear

Spells

Stats

152.4cm tall

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread