Watch

A meeting with a Rose

THREADID
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker
    Albert Baker Scenes

PRE

The address given turned out to be in Land Park and further looking lead to a detached plain gablefront house in yellow brick, red roof tiles and the windows and doors as well as the fence and porch painted in white. Passing through the fence and over the white cobblestones leading through the small lawn some steps could be taken on the porch and upon ringing the door bell the door would open.

Inside the path lead through a small room with an iron wardrobe and wallpaper with white roses on blue to the living room where an oval wooden table stood and two places at it being prepared with notebooks and various writing implements. On the wall were the same 70s-wallpaper and some paintings, framed and under glass.

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, 
     Blush, Food consumption
     Blush of life, Heightened senses

+2
    SL
    PRE

A bit surprised as she walks up to the house, having expected a café or some calm place to meet but not a private residence. Licking her purple lips, as purple eyes scans the building. Package under her arm as she ventures up to the door to ring the doorbell, wearing her cherished gift with its stars replaced by golden roses, along with a red top and simple stockings.

Walking inside with curious eyes scanning the little house, making sure to close the door behind her until reaching the arranged seating place.
    "A charming little place you have here, thank you for having me." Placing the gift on the oval table, and taking up a notepad from her purse, flipping it a couple of pages with a little look at her notes. "Before I forget, I did take the opportunity to take a quick look upon some of Molière´s plays as well but have mainly focused on reading Shakespeare, sadly my time was not enough to get fully into both."

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

+ Reply to Thread