Rebecca Dawson

Vice: Gluttony
    Rebecca Dawson Scenes

Imbibe, Blush, 
     Blush, Consume Food/Drink

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I love some debauchery as much as our other cousins. Don't mistake me. I just want you to know a few things that others wouldn't. I want us to know each other and to keep the bonds of our family strong. I had very humble beginnings, and some of my interests have held onto me even in my Danse." She showed her cousin her hands, and sure enough, there were calouses on her hands. The kind that came from manual labor. "I have made many types, but my favorites are Pinot Noir, Bordeaux, and Syrah. For the champagne, well I should say sparkling wine, technically you can only call something Champagne if it comes from France. I typically do a sparkling malbec, which are so amazing! Very hard to find commercially, but I make it myself! I also make Prosecco."

"Thank you! You do not have that issue though cousin. You are absolutely captivating. You are everything a Daeva should be. Enough about me though. Tell me about yourself."
    She proceeded to snack on some chocolates, leaving the question open ended for her cousin to share what she wanted to share. She was curious what she would say, and was at rapt attention.

"It has been my experience over the years that someone's main residence should remain undisclosed. If someone undesirable should get wind of that exact location and manage a successful attack, not only could you both be lost, but the whole shebang shattered should something unfortunate be witnessed." She made a hand gesture briefly. As if to say things happen. Nasty things.
    Vitae:
    Willpower: Health:
    BP: 2

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, 
     Blush, Food consumption
     Blush of life, Heightened senses

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Debauchery in all it´s splendor, still that is not all there is. To narrow oneself down and have nothing but it would truly be a shame now, wouldn´t it?" She certainly had other aspects to herself. "On that note so are we in agreement, there is nothing more important than blood. As such getting to know you better, to strengthen our bonds and be able to build a trust for one another hard and time consuming as it may be would be a delight." Looking down upon the hands with her own slowly approaching, gently placed against her cousins to let the tips of her fingers outline the callouses. "We are indeed different then, I was born with the silver spoon in my mouth, high society my birthright, where I roamed until that chapter of my life came to a close." Looking up at her cousin, just narrowly avoiding eye contact whilst lost in the story. "Now that sounds intriguing, what factor do you use to calculate when it is done, what alcohol content do you go for, and do you ever experiment?"

Raising an eyebrow at the willingly consumed chocolate, knowing how much she herself hated the price for such indulgance.
    "You are to kind, about me though now that is a hard one." Taking out her Fum mod with a light inhale, tapping it against her lip and looking upon a painting. "Is there anything in particular you desire to know or just in general? In my world so do I seldom make myself to a topic, to praise, to raise, and make others soar is more my skillset." Turning her head toward her cousin with a little wink. "Like you garden, so am I very keen on scents." Fishing out a little pill between her index finger and thumb. "And by extension these little things."

Letting out a soft harmonious laughter.
    "Aww are you worried about me or" swirling her glass with a little look to one of the paintings. "Have warning words of danger already reached your ears? We do live in danger that is a truth, and I should look into the matter there is one thing that does make me wonder though." Taking a second puff from her Fum mod. "If it should remain undisclosed, would it be wise to use your aid to get a place?" Leaving no malice in her voice, only a curiosity to see how her cousin would reply.

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread