Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

PrP: Storming the Drains

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes
     Son of the Herath, 
      Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Hardened Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe:
    "You welcome Kray. Huh? Oh yeah," she nods as she gets what Sven means. She had the money for burner touch-screen phones mind you. "That does save budget, but Dark Web is where I do business. Can't just flip it Sven, oh ho ho ho."

Circe wasn't sure what he meant by the dry cleaners being an adventure. But if that was enough to give Kray a thrill, that was all good for him. Circe chuckles as Kray asks for food as a favor again. She'd seen him eat. Dude could win a hotdog contest, hands down, against any mundy.

And the boys were doing well making this go faster. Maybe many hands were better than Brownie Bullshit. Well, see how that goes. "Right you are fellas. Huh, wonder if I need to wait for the cement to dry before going through? Well wait," she talks as she works and has the chance to do so. Then makes sure to grab the water proofing before the wall is built up completely. "Yeah, that. We have to wait for it to dry before it can be water sealed. So, moot concern as I can't seal this side without it being dry. So, I'll be sitting on my ass over here for a bit, sorry for the future wait."

Inconvenient for all, yet at least Circe had gotten quick drying cement.

4 successes

Equipped by Circe

---
    Narration:

The Lost continue to build up the wall. It is almost done 10/14.

OOC: 2 days remain.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Strength
    (Notably spindly)
    New Identity
    (Devon Edwards)
    Presence
    (Nondescript)
    Mantle
    (Faintly snowy glow)
    Svelte Sven

Mask

Svelte Sven is, true to his name, very slight of frame. Standing at 5 feet and 4 inches tall and weighing barely more than 100 pounds, he is best described as scrawny. His dark hair is pulled high and tight and looks to be waxed. He has sharp cheek bones and there are deep circles under his eyes. His thin lips are often pursed in a polite, empty smile. His dress of choice is a black suit with a white bowtie. He is not particularly handsome, nor is he strikingly ugly.
    Behind the Mask

Mien

Without the benefits of the Mask, Svelte Sven is unmistakably a Darkling. His pallid complexion, sallow cheeks, and blackened flesh under his eyes give him a ghoulish appearance. Combined with his natural thinness, he looks almost skeletal. His ears have an elfin point to them, extending and tapering out for five inches. Occasionally, they seem to twitch in response to some far-off conversation. Closer inspection reveals his Mantle as a faint, whit
    Svelte Sven Scenes
      Turncoat's Tongue
      Willpower expenditure, Boost Crafts roll
     Hardened Mask, 

PRE

Whisperwisp Chatelaine

1 success

Sven could feel himself rapidly losing steam. Nevertheless, he forced himself to continue laying brickwork without further complaints. He merely nodded along as Circe worked out the logistics of sealing the wall from inside the tunnel. It reminded him faintly of an Edgard Allen Poe story, though he doubted that the macabre author had considered adding in a character phasing through solid matter. But then, who's to say that one of Poe's opium dreams didn't resemble a tale from the Hedge?

His brow furrowed when Kray spoke. That sounds like a proposal that could easily be turned into a Pledge. He doubted that the Ogre was somehow trying to force or trick him into such an arrangement. Nevertheless, the Whisperwisp gave a measured response. "That would depend entirely on how we are defining 'meal' and how long I'd have to pay you back, sir." He didn't know Kray well, but he knew that some Ogres had prodigious appetites. I'd rather not blindly agree to footing the bill for two family meals worth of food.

But then he smiled and shook his head. Perhaps he was being too suspicious? "Sorry, you know how we can be about precisely worded promises." Whether 'we' referred to Winters, the Lost as a whole, or something else he left ambiguous. "Sounds like a fair deal, generally."
    Darkling - Whisperwisp/Chatelaine | Health - | Willpower - | Glamour -

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
+ Reply to Thread

DAYS
LEFT