Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Innocence Lost Ch 2 Hauntingly Savage

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    NOS
    PRE

"I'll take that as a 'maybe', we'll get back to that later." She gives Marcus a short look. "Yah, I'm in charge here."

Marcus makes the most important point, so she doesn't have to. As Marcus asks. she shakes her head. "Nope, you know the drill, get the guy or as many parts of him as possible to Elysium." She looks back to their prisoner. "Who's getting executed and who's not is the Prince's call, so you might want to think of a way to impress her. The good way, not like this stuff. So, now that we've cleared up what's what, there's two ways this can go. One, we go on a little trip to see the boss who decides what'll happen. Because Schmuckatelli has ruined the normal shit for people as usual, you'll have to be staked, but I'll guarantee that until the prince has seen you, nothing will happen to you. Two, you try some bullshit and I have to clean up after Marcus is done with you and we'll decide if there's enough of you left to take with us on route one.

Which will you have ? Now, I'm a big fan of Marcus' work and he's kinda partial to number two, but I really recommend the first approach."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

2. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The look of irritation and concern flit across the prisoner's face.

"My experience with Princes is that they are stuffed shirt bitches who believe that because thier blue blooded First Estate has ruled forever, they can rule us. There is nothing that I am going to say that will save me, is there?" He proposed to Helen.
    His eyes swung to Marcus. He seems to consider him for a minute.
    "Then it looks like you should stake me."

The words are drawled in a devil may care way. Although there is a betrayal of a tremor of fear in the voice.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Strength
    (Ripped)
    Marcus Roman

PRE

As the Larvae heard the fear in the prisoners voice, a violently pleased look comes across his face. "You're in charge." He said looking to the Reeve to do the staking. While Marcus talked he unbuckled himself and got out of the car taking a defensive position in which it would be easier to give chase in case the captive tried to escape again. "I've got him if he tries anything."
    Aspect of the Predator

BP: 3

NOS
    PRE

So Helen tries. But it doesn't really work out that well. it's pretty cuddly in the car what with the seats and all, so she doesn't have too much space to gather momentum and also not too much space to aim well. Thus, the first attempt doesn't stick, as the stake doesn't hit the right spot cleanly but is deflected by a rib.

2 successes

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread