Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru wasn't sure he quite agreed with that approach being a blanket, especially when governing matters of the lie. Though one would still be compensated for that as well he supposed. Being the Junior in this situation though he followed the company line. Which meant keeping his mouth shut which he was perfectly capable of. It gave him a chance to focus on his own breathing to get his body back under his own power.

A nod was given about emotional responses. "People's motivations, passions, these are complicated subjects for me." He offered with a laugh, he was in production not distrubution for a reason. "But I understand reward and punishment, though most systems focus on the punishment end. Studies show positive reinforcement works better it's just more difficult to employ." It was said coldly, detached like he was reading something off a label. "I'm not surprised there, but remember what motivates one can break another. Are you familiar with Prince Rupert's drop?" Giving his college the space and respect to not assume one way or the other.

And Skye came upon quite a fungi, Guru squat down himself to get a closer look as Skye started explaining the things to look for. "Ridging is one of the major identifiers, it's also a good way to see their spore patterns which is another." He got up to let Skye stomp them out and pick up on that last question. "It's not exactly fast acting. You'll know, you'll have time. Plus the point of toxicity is influenced by body mass. Catch it early enough and a simple milkthistle treatment will do you. Otherwise, you're probably looking at a lot of activated charcoal in your future. Not going to be a fun hospital stay. "

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a look upon the worker of stone.
    ”Whilst I do want the lesson, to improve in that field so do you not need to force yourself to hold to it. It is always just fun to share in fields that you enjoy and where the knowledge is one that should be freely passed.” It would be nice to learn some proper cooking at long last though.

Picking the mushroom up with the help of a secondary stick to turn it upside down with a display of the stem and underside.
    ”Take care to recognize how the stem is curved, with a brown part around itīs bottom and more buff higher up, and this fragile pale ring around here. And if this alone would not be enough.” Raising the mushroom to her nose for a light little inhale of itīs scent. ”So does it have quite a mealy scent, and these gills of pale cream. They will turn more honey colored and ultimately a bit rusty as the season progresses, but we are quite early in the season. However fortunately so is it not the most common one, nor is itīs similar one the most appeasing for foragers. That one can be identified by a more pale cap center, and darker rim, but if you are unsure so well either ask someone or leave them alone.”

The intellectual talk between the two still one she would opt to simply stay out of, not sure she would have much to offer without proper time to really think things over to maybe give some nice insights.

Looking up at Guru.
    ”Yes how could I have forgotten the spores, see these here they are broad and covered in small warts, yet another sign of why one should stay away from these things, you really know your stuff Josh, itīs really fun to get to see this side of you today I have enjoyed it immensively.” About to get into the answer of the treatment but stopped my Guru with an appreciative smile. ”And luckily so is death not that common from it, but the price to pay is still highly discomfortable but now.” Showing the mushroom to Mason until he would feel down then tossing it down on the ground and stomping them all into smush. ”So lets carry on, lets see if we cannot find some a bit deeper in, keep your eyes open if you see any.”

Starting her backwards skipping once more, fully loving the trees around them and just move around as if in her own backyard.

152.4cm tall

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread