(Disarming)
    Striking Looks
    (Angelic)
    Resources
    Rebecca Dawson

+2
    SL
    PRE

Rebecca nodded quickly to the Prince mentioning to not make such entrance's a habit as they would not be appreciated. She could understand that. As to the laws, Rebecca looked down a second in thought over what she had read from the paper, and honestly it all seemed to make sense to her... but just to be safe.
    "Thank you for your patience with all of this, your Grace. I do feel I have a good grasp of your laws as written. I will make sure before this evening has concluded to make a pit stop at the posted copy of the Laws of the Domain over on the board before I leave this evening to make sure I have looked them over again."

She paused and grinned at the Prince's reaction not to believe her. Rebecca didn't seem bothered by the statement a bit. "Proof is in the pudding, your Grace, as my Grandmother always said!" She poke with a delighted grin. The Prince didn't have to take her word for it. She'd find out in time what she was about.

To the Seneschal she nodded, as some of the subtext that was confusing her was cleared up. "Oh, I see, thank you for that history Seneschal, I appreciate that." She paused at the question and nodded slowly. "Yes Seneschal. I have two pieces myself. One takes up my right thigh, and the other a large back piece." Both of which would require removing clothing to show off the tattos at present. At this point making any more of a spectacle was out of the question, but she looked thoughtful.

She grinned suddenly. "I know what outfit I will wear to next court." She nodded to the Prince and the Seneschal. "Yes, Seneschal I do enjoy the art of tattos. I plan to get more as time goes in alignment with enjoying modification for the purpose of meaningful changes and always carrying the art of my imagination and an artists vision, with me."

She smiled slightly and spoke to both her Grace and the Seneschal. "The back piece I already know how I want to add to it, but the one on my thigh. It is singular to me somehow. Nothing is speaking to me of other symbology, numerology, imagery, or occult symbols that would make it more meaniful at this time."
    Vitae:
    Willpower: Health:
    BP: 2

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single eyebrow was raised at Jenn’s decision to continue the conversation about the ink that adorned the Savages body.

Then a light shrug, “If that’s what you need to do.” Usually most had them memorized pretty well.

The grin wasn’t returned, not even a slight twitch of the corner of her lips. This was an eager one. If it would be a eagerness to succeed or fail, well, time would tell.

One thing the Italian had never been into was comparing ink, so she seemed content to let the Daeava and Haunt talk about it.

But something still wasn’t sitting right with her, wanting to make a scene to simply talk about tattoos and that she had an outfit planned for next Court? Count Ale out, though it did seem like a very Daeva like thing, plan out what to wear to show something off for all to see. Vanity thy name is Daeva. That aside, what was the angle here?

“What drew you to Sacramento?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread