Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Resources 3
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall
    Unions
    Public works

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 2
    City Hall 1
    Unions 2
    Public works 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
      Unyielding voice (Troll blessing), seal pledge

+1
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gristlegrinder Troll

The information leaves the ogre contemplative for what more then a few moments, as he seems to ponder kind of hard on something. "Hm. Well that bites." Should he have needed to have work that hard for the joke so freely gift wrapped? No. Not at all, but he did make the effort and got there eventually. "Oh. Like the people who buy a square meter of land in Scotland so they can technically use the title of lord or lady whatever." A vain waste as far as he could could tell but someone was turning a tidy profit on handing out meaningless titles. "Huh. Don't think I've ever been in a limo." Another expense he had either never had enough for or saw as pointless. "Something you would recommended then?" If it was her mode of transport were money not a factor it sure sounded like it.

The game itself was of passing interest but keeping his attention split between it, the summer sovereign and everything else going on had been proving a challenge so the board was a welcome synopsis of what he was he wasn't able to follow. "Uh. They do yes. But then I might need to compete with you on the suit front, and that's a losing battle if I ever heard one." Unsurprisingly the exotic fairest did rock the mobster look. "Nah. I'll stick to what I know, Folks look at me and expect to see a certain something, I got no issue giving that to them." All the better if it stops then seeing what's behind it until it's far to late. "Ah Right. yes. Yes it would." Not going to argue with that logic. "But so would not getting shot or bitten in the first place." Or something a little more subtle and unexpectedly resilient. Many other options also exist. Oh hang on I wouldn't be able to bite a rapid dog myself now would I. So yeah okay the armour route might make more sense.

Well something he said sure tickled the sides of summer sovereign, but it gives him a chance to cast his gaze back over the pitch as balls are thrown, bats are swung and figure in team uniform run around the bases. Once she has regained herself enough to warn him of those who have declared war on the ability to taste it would seem, he pulls his own focus back around. "Ah. Why? why would they do that? Just wasting good food." A shake of the head. "That stuff had my eyes running for the better part of ten minutes." And they made worse!? "Ah. No. I wouldn't feed to anyone I didn't wish a really rough day." So not beyond using the food of horrors by any means. But it was not for good company.

The corners of his mouth twitch up a little, that, that's the indication he is actually smiling far more so then the exposed teeth and broad grin. This joke he had intended and playing some old corny saying had been a lot easier.

But having utterly failed to spot nevermind locate a poodle it comes as a shock because he sure doesn't remember people wearing dogs as clothing but it seems they must, or so he takes from how he understands Circe's description. You know I'm surprised that's still allowed, well who would have thought dogs get used for clothes. "Huh. Where is this person? I'm surprised your aren't giving them some kind of evil glare." Unless she is okay with it? She does make stuff after all maybe dogs are good for something in that regard? All in all, as has happened a couple of times when he takes the summer sovereign to literally the ogre misses the point by a country mile.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes
      Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Hardened Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kray just made a pun? That gets some giggles out of Circe. Good, she is corrupting him. Circe has to thnk on the comparison for a moment, tilting her head. Then nods in agreement. That sounds about right. Limousines? "They range from really fancy, comfortable taxi to pimped out party wagons. Never been in one with a hot-tub though. Last time, uh, hmm." She has to think on it. Then she snaps her fingers, "Ah-ha! Co-worker ladies' night party! I got reprimanded by cops for trying to fix the engine," the Fairest nods. "Apparently wearing a skimpy gown and trying to fix an engine is a naughty thing according to about two dozen cops. Who knew?" She shrugs with innocence so false she might as well be holding up a sign saying I pranked them.

"Same," she agrees with him on the appearance and expectations. "Though that makes switching it up VERY effective to throw folks off," which from experience Circe knows is true. "Throw in makeup and hair dye, you look like not you when you want to not be noticed." It was a great success for her purposes at least. And for just messing with folks. "I believe the meme is someone shouting the word dodge, but quite true my friend." He may not be getting what she meant. Too public to explain it directly. Oh well, she has to remember that stereotypes have a place. Amateur criminals don't know how to do subtle.

Circe wasn't sure of the answer to that question. "Unwanted meats, claim it is high cuisine. Add in hot spices to torment the tourists, um, because some folks just hate tourists. But still want their money," she shakes her head, "Logic doesn't always factor in." At least that is what she figures. It was something that makes a good joke and she figures there is likely some truth. "Though, I have met some folks that willingly eat that stuff," Circe shakes her head in disbelief at the memory. "Like, sweat dripping off them due to how spicey the food is, wincing in pain, and ENJOYING it. The worst stuff they enjoy," she looks to Kray with wide eyes. "I know masochism is a thing, but self-torture via your mouth and whatever it does to the sphincter? THAT really makes no sense at all."

"Poodle Skirts are a sin against fashion, like most of the stranger shit from the 1980s. And that one was ugly enough to double that sin." He was really obsessing over a throw away joke was he not? Try to shoot it down more she will. "I am actively trying to not look. Fortunately!" She looks over the crowd. "I now can't spot it. Either they sat down or left in shame. Fingers crosses, it is the second."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread