(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post
     Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

I mean yeah that much is clear, that's why we engage in learning. "Yes we are talking about rock and roll. Take what I had on when you got in the lyrics reflect the message that Andrew WK finds music to something he can unconditionally love, and it has loved him back in a way a person just could never do, it makes him glad to be alive and keep on living." Now of course understanding music didn't stop there. "It in turn inspires those who listen and actually listen I mean to find that thing for themselves the reason to keep on putting one foot in front of the other and be glad they still can." Not exactly a complex message but sometime simplicity worked wonders in its own way.

It's another tick, something she works hard to keep under the surface focusing on the road, the cars for a few moments in actively doing something. Okay just lower the bar of expectations, not everyone pays attention in court. "I shut Losh up very quickly and tried to paly it off but he ditched me to handle any consequences by myself. There weren't any that I am aware of." But that is all luck and no judgement. "But realistically the Reeve, knows, The prince knows and the seneschal knows none of them seem fussed by it, the latter even going so far to say he was perfectly fine when we spoke on it." For that matter. "Same as she was fine when Neville went hunting in the rack right in front of me and her." Which if she was trying to divert trouble from her covenant would make sense I guess.

She nearly sighs, very nearly, the lack her blush saves the motion. "You could have known all of this a lot sooner if you actually showed up like you said you would when I text you about it." That had been a most frustrating night waiting. "But yes schemes and plots from within and without all aimed at you. And I thought it was my clan who worked in the spotlight." But of hey not really my problem.

His relative silence, ignoring her question another small annoyance "You seem be getting a lot out of this evening but given your purpose was to mend bridges you could try giving something back?" There has to be a point to those meetings but given the public relationship is seems far from apparent.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker
    Albert Baker Scenes
     Blush of life, 

PRE

Al nodded.

"It seems that nowadays it is a rather broad spectrum that is called 'rock', so I might be a bit confused by that. I do concentrate more on rhythm than on lyrics, you see, so I might not be as accustomed to it than you are."

Nodding again while listening to her explanation he conceded the point.

"That are quite good points, I didn't expect that to be honest."

Again he took notes with a frown.

"I am... astonished. I wouldn't have expected that of them."

Then there was a reminder of an appointment he seemed to have forgotten lamentably.

"Yes, indeed. Apologies for that."

Now was the question what he could tell her, as she had spread words wider than they should have been spread when they had talked the last time.

"There isn't much going on there at present, I'm afraid. It's still like a new garment and we're trying to work matters out."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post
     Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Okay that was fair. But so is fair turnaround. "To that I say how much unexceptional classical music was lost to history? How much mediocre Jazz? How is folk music doing these days?" Name a genre I dare you. "All these things that have gone through what rock goes through now that formative stage after the initial conception the decades in which experiments happen, the band wagon is literally jumped on and an awful lot of music that misses the mark with flutter off into the air to never be heard again." This was a marvellous time to exist. "Now is the age in which we determine what gets to live on side by side with the pioneers, the genre refining itself until only that which truly embodies it remains to play on." But if you want to talk music theory. "Well did you pick on the meter? the tempo? the count? of what I was listening to?" It might be loud, it might use electric instruments but the technical skills are still all there. "Or you just need to find something that speaks to your soul, that connects with you in a way nothing else can." Music was and always had been a form of communication and rock was no different.

Her chuckle is musical and light but tinged with disbelief of her own. "You and me both, I find it is borderline impossible to predict what the officials deem to be important and what they don't." Okay time to be cheeky. "Given the target on your back I have a few cards up my sleeve you might find useful regarding the official who has declared her plans to unseat you, if you willing to exchange a few things." The time for freebies was past and this was not directly relating to the point of their meeting.

The apology is taken, but it changes very little in her plans overall.

He gets an incredulous glance before misty green eyes go back to the road. "Oh come on now, you really expect me to believe that these joint meeting are a recent endeavour that have sprung up amidst all the social turmoil and public slandering?" I wasn't embraced yesterday. "That was an evasion if ever I heard one, and after I've warned you of the danger you face, have you not considered I might be willing to help if I know what I'm stepping into?" Now talk was getting serious.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread