Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Innocence Lost Ch 2 Savage Restraint

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV

Jennifer Hazelton

A few Kindred have witnessed savagery and a potential breach at Cedar Park. Benny, Raúl and Marcus have contained the mortal and the Kindred responsible for the Breach. We now follow Raúl and Marcus as they drive the Kindred to a safe harbor. What did they do about the second man laying motionless in the park? Should they do soemthing about the injured or dead man in this vehicle? Where are they going?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Strength
    (Ripped)
    Marcus Roman

PRE

Marcus doubles back and picks up the man lying motionless in the park and shoves him into the trunk of the car unceremoniously. "Yeah, I can drive..." The Roman hoped there wouldn't be any need for a car chase, he could drive but it wasn't his strong suit...

"Straight to court then?" He said once both savages were in the car with both bodies as he turned on the engine and pulled onto the road that would get them headed in the right direction toward The Nox.
    Aspect of the Predator

BP: 3

Jennifer Hazelton

The silence stretches in the vehicle. The trunk remains silent, which could be an omnious sign. The Kindred captive has resigned himself to some sort of stubborn silence. The car drives on.
    What does Marcus Roman do?

The vehicle can arrive at Court and he can make Comms threads to contact Court Officials.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Strength
    (Ripped)
    Marcus Roman

PRE

Marcus turns on the radio to a rock station, enjoying the tunes while trying to ignore the ominous silence while driving the speed limit all the way to court. Not wanting to risk texting and driving lest one of Sacramento's finest on the road see him on his phone as he goes, the Gangrel tries to keep it cool and easy on the way.
    Aspect of the Predator

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl gives a glance over the man in the back seat as they move into the car. He sets the captured Kindred down in the front passenger seat, pinning his handcuffed arms behind him as the once police officer works the seatbelt into place, wrapping it around the assailant in such a manner that he's been trained to help keep him from squirming and breaking free. After that's done, the Savage goes into the back seat behind the captured stranger, checking for a pulse on the person there before carefully easing them/the body up into a seated position, giving Raúl space to sit down. "Yeah, head towards Court. I'll call the Reeve along the way," he says, pulling his phone out of his sling bag on his chest and doing just that.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

The injured man has been placed in the trunk of the vehicle. Marcus Roman drives the speed limit away from Cedar Park. As the car glides through the night, the sounds of sirens can be heard somewhere behind them. The sirens fade as they drive away. Could this be related to the fight with the Kindred at the park? Looking out of the vehicle reveals no police cars are in sight.
    The car arrives at the location for Elysium.

What shall you do? How can your actions, and the actions of others, be presented to an official? Would mention be made of those who were present and who walked away? There were decisions to be made.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Strength
    (Ripped)
    Marcus Roman

PRE

As Marcus parks the car he looks to Raul, then to the Kindred in the back then back to Raul. "I think we will immediately need to get this car away from Elysium given the dead and unconscious guy in the trunk. Maybe someone inside can handle that while we get this jackass inside? Full report to the Reeve, the woman he was hunting should be here already. If she isn't already here I guess we wait for her corroboration or a search party if she doesn't show..." The Roman slowly stopped talking. "Apologies, you've got rank here. Whatever you say goes, but that's what I would do."
    Aspect of the Predator

+ Reply to Thread