Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Necropolis Exchange of Ideas

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
    NOS
    PRE

There is a house within a neighborhood of forgotten houses, with overgrown lawns. An abandoned feeling holds over the neighborhood. One such house serves as the aboveground entrance to the Necropolis. The paint is peeled, the shingles are falling off, but inside is a slightly different story. The house is worn, but occasionally cleaned and taken care of. The Priscus had increased security over the years to discourage unwanted visitors.
    Below the house hides the entrance to the Necropolis.

The bathhouse, the heart of this communal haven, is a bit due to the Nosferatu that had departed the Domain. The time required to keep the Caldarium in it's desired condition would need a member of the Clan to devote some part of thier nights to the act. A few minutes before, Liam had lit the candles that help create the dream – like quality. The ghoul now waits at one of the stools in the adjacent sitting room. Liam wears a fine tailored suit in grey with a white dress shirt. The tailored suit is reinforced in areas and tailored to account for the weapons he is required to carry in his role. The man appears average in every way. When Helen walks by, he would give a deep bow of the head. He does not meet any Kindred's eyes; he is respectful and not presumptuous.

The electric lights in the bathhouse are set for a certain mood: soft and dreamlike. There is a deep pool, its own pool lights calm and steady. There is a new addition to the bathhouse. A painting was encased in a special glass made to protect paintings from heat, humidity and damage. This painting was predominantly displayed. The painting was created by a Nosferatu, Cynthia Weiss, and had been given as a gift to the Nosferatu Clan. The subject was this very Caldarium, created some time ago.

Jennifer sat facing the painting of the ruined Caldarium, a gift for the Nosferatu. She is awaiting someone whose opinions she wishes to hear. Jennifer studies the painting, her eyes lighting on new details that she has not noticed before.
    I have wanted to speak with Helen on her opinions on what the Clan shall do regarding the Mekhet Clan. We did not have a true conversation after the meeting with Mr. Godwin and Priscus Baker. Losh being absent has become a fact. I would wonder what is happening on that front, yet I have heard nothing of note. Should I ask Helen about what was brought up about Losh at the Literature Salon? No, I mentioned what was said. There is no need to continuously talk in circles.

Jennifer dresses casually tonight: a dark brown slip dress. A green thick cowl was loosely worn, exposing the grievous wound to her neck that Jennifer's sire had given her. Jennifer's flats were already slipped off, baring her feet. The new addition was brightening the space.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

NOS
    PRE

Having taken some measures not to be too late, helen enters Necropolis through the vacant house above. She walks past Liam, acknowledging him with a small nod as she passes. Looking around she makes her way to where Jennifer is sitting and takes a seat on one of the benches. Wearing jeans and boots, she complements the outfit with a red t-shirt that has 'Hot mess express' wirtten on it in yellow.

"Evening, Jenn. You had things you wanted to talk about. Anything you'd like to start us off with then ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

+ Reply to Thread