Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker
    Albert Baker Scenes
     Blush of life, 

PRE

Al thought about the point for some time while tuning the banter of the Daeva out. Having finished thinking he took a small silver case out of his jacket, removed a business card from it and handed it to Alicia.

"It would be a pleasure. At your convenience, Miss."

With a slight smile he answered the posed question.

"In general I enjoy comedy and a good tragedy is also entertaining."

He nodded as Verity did have a point there.

"Most things do have a message, that is true, though many do hide it and others get it lost in the context when social mores and other circumstances change."

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life
     Blush of life, Investigation check

+2
    SL
    PRE

A light grin upon her lips, the sensation of hearing her unfocused focused self so clearly read a reverberation of understanding so few ever grasped.
    "Nothing, nearly every experience in this world one I crave, each thing I crave I claim. Only a few holds my interest for long, but what holds it is for me to decide in my endless pursuit." Sensing the finger, awaiting itīs touch but getting nothing, disappointment silently hidden as she keeps looking into those dreamy eyes with a slight movement forward. "Be careful or I just might obey." The smile making her have to stifle herself to just let out a light chuckle with a look of understanding upon her, they were simply just more, in ways only their blood could grasp they were bestowed with it all. "Your eyes truly do have the vision to see more than most, an insight only bestowed on the few, what might they behold that the rest of us misses I wonder." Cocking her head ever so slightly without breaking eye contact to the faltering in the smile. "We struggle, we claw and we fight, we need this struggle to keep not only alive but remember who we are. But is that not to have found meaning in the struggle? Why add a struggle on top of our struggle for something as obvious as meaning?" Each moment, each struggle, each battle with her beast and its temptations, each struggle life and existence alike presented had meaning, each part served a purpose, all which to her felt clear as the northern star to see. "In struggle we can find strength, we can learn more about who we are, as you said we progress. All proof that the struggle has meaning we both have seen is it not?" Who would cherish something that was not acquired with struggle? The less struggle the more fleeting the reward.

The guidance of the finger so easily followed, moving herself closer, and closer at itīs behest, deeply inhaling to once more take in the scent, the memories that they could invoke lacking of personal ones as they were.
    "Mine you say?" Inching just a little closer to allow the minty air of her breath to dance against her cousins lips. "You think a single meeting would ever be enough to quench my desire? All I see is a chance to build up your desire for yet another meeting as it concludes." Fighting her every instinct to not advance, to not just be an eager slave to her own desires for just a moment, hard as it were, the sensations only this woman could bring out in her an eternal treat of memories, of passion so unrivaled. "Their accompaniment is an artform in and off itself, but one that would only manage to stifle the spark within you, breathtaking yes but a loss of you." Raising her left hand up, placing her fingertips upon the womanīs jawline to slowly slide upward as she leans in closer with a soft whisper. "No, no yellow, never yellow." Eyes closing as she closes the distance between them to let their lips meet for a second time, moving her whole body in closer, glad for her heels as she pushes herself up just a little to truly savor their kiss not knowing how long it would be before their third one, all without a care to the onlookers around them.

A soft chuckle, having been truly caught up in their own little world the play barely a thought in the back of her mind.
    "Upbringing I would say, accompanied by self chosen studies and an allowance to simply let my lips speak the words they desire to utter in the moment. I have seldom read poetry, only had it read at me or to me." And maybe a fair share of YA books.

Turning her gaze upon the man as his thoughts seemed gathered, showing no shame or regret over the show before him but being caught to look upon the silvery case with admiration. Of course silver would draw her attention.
    "I shall reach out in the near future then, should I look into anything in particular in advance to be ready?"

Softly nodding at him, that did indeed sound like Shakespeare was a fit then.
    "What kind of comedies strike your fancy? There are so many, and countries alike tend to have their own variations and setups for comedy that all gets clumped together without the nuance of its differences." Eyeing him for a moment. "Might I inquire your favorite scent?"

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread