Helen Kingsley Alessandra Marcus Roman Benedikta Grey Raul
On the 23rd of August, information from this video had been made available to the Prince. The Prince had passed this information onto the Reeve.
The video included this information:
"My friends who opened my eyes have suggested that this is a human trafficking scheme. It is possible monsters are abducting someone from this hotel. My friend is on their way.' The door opens and the film follows three blurry people in a physical fight outside of a hotel room. Shouts are heard. One person, a short, pale person, is clearly visible. A man shouts 'Get an official' and the woman who was in focus runs away. She leaves the shot. A brunette blur comes into focus as the fighting behind her comes to a stop. Now the two blurry figures appear to be facing one another.

The brunette approaches the camera and the face comes into focus as Verity Carmen. The angle of this film is of Verity speaking to the person. She makes a plea for use of the phone. The video has the recording stop here and another edit is in place. "My videos and sent messages were altered and my online presence was compromised. I had sent the video to my friend, who managed to upload a copy for me. Is this person a part of the monster's organization? I simply cannot believe it. Look at her. There is something remarkable about her. Surely, she must be a victim.
The video has been secured. If you know anything about this person, or of abductions by monsters, meet us at the Hollybrook Hotel, Suite 330 on the 25th. We are making a plan."
The video has a few screens come up on the screen - a map of Sacramento and the location of the hotel this took place in marked. There is a newspaper article about a teen couple who were found dead.

The meeting referenced in the video did occur on August 25th. Helen was given information by the departing Dacian. This was a photocopy of Henry’s driver’s license with his physical details that he had brown hair and weighed 180 lbs.
Neville, Juliette, Benny, Marcus and Raúl encountered a situation caused by a violent Kindred in Cedar Park. They encountered two still men that were either critically hurt or dead. There was a working vehicle present. Benny managed to pull the mortal victim of this violent Kindred away while Raúl and Marcus distracted the Kindred. Raúl managed to catch the unknown Kindred in his grip and is holding him for a moment. Another mortal has entered the scene and noticed the situation at the park. Benny attempted to warn her away from the Park. This is a summary of innocence lost plot as of September 10th.