Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Spell tolerance: 2/3 +1/1
    Active spells: 1/6 + 1/1

Paradox base: 2

Monthly rituals:

Fortunes protection + Quantum Flux (Improvised combined cast) (Both cloaked)
    Potency: 4/3

Grim sight: (Rote) (Cloaked)
    Potency: 10

PRE

A smile creeps across over his contemplative expression as she answers. "Inaction is a choice yes. In most things actually. What we choose to let happen if it something we have the ability to influence is a form of agreement with whatever we let come to pass." A major sticking point for those who can make their will reality. "So it then begs the question when must be choose inaction. What makes allowing something to happen the correct choice." What makes inaction wise? It would seem he found his ethical second wind after a period of recovery.

Adjusting to find a more comfortable spot in the seat, to long idle causes pins and needles. "I think that was exactly what happened. Each everyone just let him to it, no spotlight, no show, no attention." And he raged himself right out the door. "He claimed to have a an order to his actions, a certain way of doing things. Much like yourself actually. Only he made his commitments and then immediately stormed out." It certainty left an impression.

The art he understand is a morbid one, he is judged for it, who would spend there life making stones for the dead. Either someone with ghoulish, sick fascinations or an opportunist looking to exploit the grieving. I've had to deal with that one more then once. "It is a form of creation very few appreciate, it is refreshing to meet someone who can see past the stigma and grasp the insight of why I would do it." A single simple nod. "You do not want one, I understand." It was not a promise not to. "There are many ways to mourn, many ways to feel connected to those who pass, would you rather we plant a tree?" That was getting popular again. After his impassioned statements her simple answer also seemed like a reversal of how their conversation had been up to this point. He smirks. Very good.

This was after all her desire he had merely tried to facilitate it. so he shrugs. "Alone with others, to do it at all is your wish, your choice so in this regard, only you can know what is the best way forward." So she does understand. "Yes that is what I refer to, and comparatively there is no such thing as true freedom." All else was just pushing against the lie, the briefest of moments. You could draw closer to it, connect with it even but truly experience freedom from the lie. That is the shared element of every path.

That, that's actually a good question. "I do not actually know." He looks mildly surprised he just hadn't thought to question it. "It was an event running and I was on the look out for seasonal changes." How to say he dipped into places around the city to search of supernatural activity. "It was a well done event and had reasonable attendance, how many were German I don't know." Some must have been surely. "I think the cultural trappings and traditions were meant to make it German." How he understood these things anyway.

He shrugs it could be him, it could be her likely a mix of both. Either way room for improvement.

Once more he seems unphased. "Killing is killing is it not, if you deal out death are you one to judge how it is done?" Death as it functions is part of the lie, each life lost strengthening the perception of how it works. "Why should ending life in one way be acceptable, yet wrong in another just because it is not how you do it?" Every arcana had a myriad of ways to inflict pain and death upon others , all different, all truth.
    Health
    Mana

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slowly rolling her head around with a bit of contemplation on the words.
    ”Is it though? Or does it depend on where the inaction came from? If the inaction was a choice so is it a choice but inaction can also be born from being paralyzed, struck with fear, an indecisive nature needing a moment to grasp, is it still a choice then? Otherwise so yes inaction is to choose to do nothing, and in this instance say no to their request with actions rather than words.” Offering a simple shrug in answer to the deep thinking mans words. ”That is a good question, and one far to open ended for me to truly fathom the full complexities without more time to ponder over it than I feel that we might have available for this encounter.”

Noticing his fiddling around in the seat with an understanding that she was not the only one reaching her limits for sitting still, or this encounter.
    ”Sounds like a sight I would have loved to see, whomever was the recipient that remained calm is someone I hope is a colleague to give me a chance to witness it next time, who knows maybe I can learn something from it.” Quenching a little chuckle as she tries to imagine the sight before her eyes. ”An order to things, hmm yes that is true I do have that, even if it seems to be a vastly different one.”

Lightly rolling the bottom her can around the table in a light circle as her finger dances over the rim, making sure to not drop or spill any.
    ”I can see that, but does that not also make a lot of people hypocrites? In the end a lot of people will seek something like that out, or to desire it if their financial situation allows for it. Gravestones are not solely for the deceases, it is also for the one who remains, to feel a connection lingering, a solid thing to remember their loved one by. It is not an art I can shape, but it is a beautiful one that deserves respect.” Just not one that she wanted for herself. ”I do not, not that I am opposed to it in full, I just see no need to leave anything behind once I am gone. My aim is to live in memories, and feelings, both in those who knows it and those who will never know. Especially those who will never know. For all I care so can my body be fed to the wild, or to the woods it is just an empty shell at that point. A tree or other form of physical representation is for those who remains, if they need a tree or a tombstone or something else then I am not opposed to it, for me so is it for them and not for me.” Just not ashes on some mantle please.

Shooting him a thankful smile.
    ”True, and I will either find it one day, else it will be replaced by a new dream, or I will look into other manners to do it but I am not sure I am ready there yet, I do lack some gear required.” Hehh of course that is what he meant, we truly do opt to view things from different angles. ”Maybe not, but even a lie, to just find things that makes you forget that for a moment, to allow yourself to be swallowed in something where you find bliss can be a potent thing, and important to remember at times.” Especially when it could aid in work.

Listening to his explanation, not really certain what to make of it.
    ”So most likely akin to Cinco de Mayo and similar, take aspects, promote it, make money as you spread merriment.” Sipping her can a bit. ”Cannot say I am opposed to that, as long as people enjoy themselves and no one gets hurt so is it good for people. I hope that you had a fun time and that it helped someone homesick.” Surely there must be some homesick Germans in the city, with how many they were surely there was at least one.

Lightly cocking her head with a quenched chuckle as her face turns into a wicked grin.
    ”Killing is killing, the end of a life the end of a life, but it matters based upon why it was performed, why you choose to end that life, and in this instance so was it for sustenance, to consume. A bullet of some weapons can affect the taste, make needless damage, render parts unusable, or to big wounds, hence it can potentially be bad and would feel wrong to risk.” Not to mention that the sound could scare other animals around.

Grabbing her can as she stands up with a stretch of her arms, a glance to where she had left the fries upon first sitting down to notice that they were indeed gone with a little smile, hoping someone who enjoyed them had gotten them.
    ”I do believe that my body is getting a bit stiff though and needs a chance to move.” Turning her eyes to the man with a kind thankful smile. ”Thank you for the chat it has been a truly unexpected delight, I do hope to hear from you soon and that we shall both enjoy the cookout. But unless there is something last you would like to get into so do I think it is time for me to resume my walk.” Bending herself backward until her hair just narrowly avoids missing the ground, then flying back up with a sigh of relief, damn being this still for so long was not for her.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Spell tolerance: 2/3 +1/1
    Active spells: 1/6 + 1/1

Paradox base: 2

Monthly rituals:

Fortunes protection + Quantum Flux (Improvised combined cast) (Both cloaked)
    Potency: 4/3

Grim sight: (Rote) (Cloaked)
    Potency: 10

PRE

As he sits and smokes and listens she raises a point about indulging things allowing momentary forgetting of the truth, these small indulgences of the lie or well that's how he reads he statement and he puts the Hookah stem down.

His thoughts churn and bubble, manifest trains of thoughts, questions and ideas.

But it seems the light and his companion are about ready to be done for the day.

"Well it has been a lovely talk and I thank you for it. Keep well." His smile is warm, it seems though he will sit for a little longer still, perhaps to further contemplate the threads of there talks while fresh in his mind.

Thank for the scene that was a lot more then I ever thought I would be going into, I loved it, thank you again and I hope you had fun
    Health
    Mana

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread