211 - 220
DISPLAYED
VtR Questions and Scene Talk

Page 22 of 25 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last

Chambers Scenes
     Out of path improv spells, 

Verity Carmen Scenes

Seryna

A question I should have chased up on sooner my bad -- Verity asked Alessandra what she needed to do to get a copy of the laws od the domain to use for acknowledgement and Ale responded the Other prisci must have made their copies themselves because Ale did not hand them out (this was in the meeting in the prince's office when Verity was giving more details on the Dacian letters)

What does Verity need to do to acquire/have a copy of the laws of the domain?
    Reuban Brigh

Jennifer Hazelton

Seryna

A question I should have chased up on sooner my bad -- Verity asked Alessandra what she needed to do to get a copy of the laws od the domain to use for acknowledgement and Ale responded the Other prisci must have made their copies themselves because Ale did not hand them out (this was in the meeting in the prince's office when Verity was giving more details on the Dacian letters)

What does Verity need to do to acquire/have a copy of the laws of the domain?
    I don't understand the question.

Jennifer Hazelton

I would contact someone IC to solve this IC, organically.

Chambers Scenes

Verity Carmen Scenes

Edit: Got it thank you!
    Reuban Brigh

Chambers Scenes

Verity Carmen Scenes

Seryna

I have a question about clarification of how much we can say in combat.

Vampire House rules says

Quote Originally posted by Vampire house rules:
    Talking should be restricted to 1-3 syllables; any more (up to seven) will constitute an Action.
    In attacking Dacian he took the action to escape Helen's grapple and spoke a lengthy sentence.

Could I please get some clarification on where the cut off point is for speaking so I know how much Verity can say.

Thank you!
    Reuban Brigh

Jennifer Hazelton

Dacian is holding his hands up because he has stopped attacking. He is not attacking next round. He is essentially giving up and trying to negotiate a safe official that he is being taken to. Feel free to use the same amount of syllables as Dacian in this scene. I took a bit of leeway to describe that he is surrendering.

7. Likes liked this post

Chambers Scenes

Verity Carmen Scenes

Seryna asked for a perception check -1 (for proximity to combat) in scene talk of discord and to post it here.

This is to tell which phone made the noise of doing something in attacking Dacian.

Verity has Trained observer which states "With the one-dot version, the TO ignores mundane penalties of up to -3 on Perception rolls" --- So should cover this.

Which phone? Perception check 2 successes
    Reuban Brigh

Jennifer Hazelton

John Helen Kingsley @Verity ReubanBrightwood Raul Lionell and writers wanting to get involved in Innocence Lost -

This is a Short and Sweet plot, which means that the plot should conclude in the next two months. I was aware of the many comms threads that went out. It has been a prime time for other investigators to have been brought in if Helen, Raul and Verity are not able to get to all of the tasks. A plot thread should be created ASAP

Jennifer Hazelton

John Helen Kingsley @Verity ReubanBrightwood Raul Lionell and writers wanting to get involved in Innocence Lost -

This is a Short and Sweet plot, which means that the plot should conclude in the next two months. I was aware of the many comms threads that went out. It has been a prime time for other investigators to have been brought in if Helen, Raul and Verity are not able to get to all of the tasks. A plot thread should be created ASAP

Chambers Scenes

Verity Carmen Scenes

Okay so:

I tired to chase a bunch of leads in comms to keep it fairly quick, have reported what she got from those to Prince and Reeve. (Verity can't do more with that information)

Verity does not know Raul and Helen have not attempted their investigation tasks yet.

I tired to get Raul back involved by asking him to go to cedar park and even had verity gallingly ask Alessandra for help when Raϊl asked for back up --- nothing has happened from that yet.

I invited Nevillie he agreed to do something --- it has not happened yet
    I invited Albert he wanted a debrief I tried to kill 2 birds with one stone via pull the rug scene --- but he did not show
    I invited Losh he wanted a scene I did not have so I told him to go to goth club --- he did not
    I invited Benny she wanted a scene I did not have and eventually had to pass her off to the Reeve.

I have been trying very hard to move things forward or get some help to do so but Verity has her limits.

The scenes I can see being relevant next steps (And I am very open to other ideas):
    -Get Luke in front of any official in a safer location and try to damage control/interrogate (needs current scene to wrap)
    -Go back to Cedar park to see if we can find will again? (didn't work out so well last time)
    -Stake out vantage since they seem to be involved somehow?

thoughts folks?
    Reuban Brigh

Page 22 of 25 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last
+ Reply to Thread