Character Creation (Info in 1st Post)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Jennifer Hazelton

2. Likes liked this post
    Svelte Sven
    Otto Schneider

Otto Schneider does not look like a priest at first glance. He shares his clan's tendency to overdress and one could be forgiven for assuming he is on his way to a meeting of the board. But despite this outward appearance he speaks with a conviction that is only found in true believers. His gaze is intense and seems to refuse to soften to match the rest of his expression at any given moment, appearing as though he's staring daggers at someone even while he grins.
    Svelte Sven Scenes
      Turncoat's Tongue
      Willpower expenditure, Boost Crafts roll
     Hardened Mask, 

Heya, was hoping to get some guidance/feedback on a character concept I had rolling around in my head.

The short version of his backstory is that he was born into old money, sent off to a private university that turned out to be a cover for Gentry abductions, and was subsequently forced to serve as a combination manservant/spy. The general thought for seemings and kiths was a Darkling Whisperwisp/Chatelaine via Dual Kith. While he was a house-servant, there was a lot of emphasis on working without being seen or noticed and he was predisposed to not being in the spotlight even before Arcadia. I thought about grabbing the Rigid Mask and Socially Small merits to emphasize the idea that he was expected to act as unobtrusive as possible while still serving the Gentry, but I am a little unclear on whether or not these fall under the "Supernatural" merit type and would eat into starter EXP.

Generally the intention is to be someone who is always around, even if not in the spotlight, and who makes himself useful by constantly keeping his ears open. I feel like Winter would be the most natural fit for him.

Sorry if this is all over the place, I'm trying to brainstorm character ideas without going on for multiple paragraphs, so I'm happy to elaborate where necessary. In the meantime, any thoughts about the concept?

0 Scenes

Hey! sorry it's taken a bit to get back to you, but this seam totally doable!

Socially Small wouldn't count as a Supernatural Merit, same with Rigid Mask

What Court are you thinking? Winter? Or would that be too obvious?

Also, for your backstory on submit, you can only submit 200 words so point form would be good if you have several ideas you want to include

Svelte Sven
    Otto Schneider

Otto Schneider does not look like a priest at first glance. He shares his clan's tendency to overdress and one could be forgiven for assuming he is on his way to a meeting of the board. But despite this outward appearance he speaks with a conviction that is only found in true believers. His gaze is intense and seems to refuse to soften to match the rest of his expression at any given moment, appearing as though he's staring daggers at someone even while he grins.
    Svelte Sven Scenes
      Turncoat's Tongue
      Willpower expenditure, Boost Crafts roll
     Hardened Mask, 

No worries! I appreciate the feedback and clarification.

It might be a little on-the-nose, but yes, I intended for him to be a Winter courtier.

Appreciate the advice about submitting histories, I have a habit of writing (overly) detailed backgrounds for characters.

6. Likes liked this post
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
+ Reply to Thread