Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Discussions of a Dacian nature

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

"Every kindred in existance knows traveling is dangerous. And I have yet to see that Ghoul harm a Kindred. He begs for Vitae.

Alright. I came here to help and check out the area. I can see that you want to be hostile and treat me with rudeness."
    The charming behavior was gone.

"I have done nothing but tell you the truth. You know where to find me. And I'm done."

He looks towards the door and makes a slow and easy motion for it to make sure no one could think he was triggered to an anry burst of violence.

NOS
    PRE

Damn, what happened to basic manners ?

Helen looks to the door and then back to the Priscus, raising her eyebrows questioningly.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

And that's one contradiction to many.

"Reeve Kingsley I think it best we bring these two in for intense questioning. If you would be so kind."
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

“No.” The Daeva said simply.
    “I agreed to meet with you. You have been hostile from the start, and I have no interest in helping you any longer.” A look to Helen.
    “I am leaving. Do not interfere.”
    Adair opened the door and the two make to leave the hotel.

If you attempt to interfere in the characters leaving, roll initiative for a physical fight.

(Vigor)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

"I don't take career tips from out of towners, cupcake."

Helen plainly states, shifts from her place at the wall and places herself plain in the way of the two. She gathers some more of her strength, just in case. Looks like the gloves are off.

"You're not. Or I will."

Initiative: 11 + 5 = 16 [(Hooligan 1) - diminishes by 1 each round until the normal ini of 11 is reached or a maneuver that is not a standard str+brawl or Hooligan maneuver is used] Helen holds her action, if Luke moves towards the door or attempts a hostile action, she attacks him

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

(Vigor)Vitae 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Should have taken my offer Luke." Well you can't teach sense I guess. "Instead of whatever this was."

She does not do it often but Verity wills the Vitae in her blood to make her weak muscles just a little stronger. As she stands up.

Her misty green eyes fall on the ghoul, trusting the kindred to the Reeve.

Initiative 16 (9+7)
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

“As you wish. Good eve.” The Daeva gestures for the ghoul to walk behind him.
    In that, he moves to walk out of the door and towards the car.

Adair and Dacian will act on 17
    Adair’s defense is 2
    Adair activates Vigor
    Dacian activates Resilience Dacian’s defense is 4

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Perception failure

Empathy Dacian failure

Verity much to busy trying to damage control as best she can. She had not healed the bruise forming from the blow she took, a little damage helps sell the story.

All this talk of officials and bargains is something she will leave to the Reeve to explain because well she got nothing. Maybe it makes this look like some kind of government thing?

And now musical tones get to work. "Oh. Thank, Mr. Your a lifesaver." Taking the phone and allowing the weight of her majesty enhanced attention to settle over him, stroke his ego and sell her plight. A look of realisation dawns over her so perfect features. "Oh. I need to grab my things." She starts messing with the phone to give the look of actually using it for intended purpose as she uses this excuse to re-enter the room, close and lock the door, while she is actually quickly scrolling through the phones menus looking for open social media tabs, the photo and video albums, sent messages. Trying to determine the level of damage done. Taking down any social media posts, deleting any videos or photos, message etc. she can find.

Stats

Equipment
    Health

NOS
    PRE

Perception = failed

Empathy Dacian = 3 Successes

Police ? Awesome, what a shitfest...Well, the true shitfest is when she hears the door go 'click' behind Verity, leaving her with Dacian in the open. Well, great !
    Fort now, she buisiews herself more with getting a read on Dacian and not making too rash movements while pondering how best to get out of here.

Jennifer Hazelton

Verity found that there were two recent video files and three photos. The first video file was for one minute and showed blurry people that Verity knew to be herself, Helen and Dacian alongside Adair. The second video was somewhat later of Dacian with his hands up, Adair gone and Verity clearly in the shot.
    The phone history showed that gmail had been open recently. In checking, two videos and one photo had been emailed to Zeroupload

There was a discord message blinking that it had an unread message. If opened, it revealed a discord conversation.
    Discord Messages

Helen found that Dacian looked displeased with the idea of going before the Seneschal.
    Dacian looked at Helen expectantly. He lowered his hands to his sides. The door next to them was vacated as one of the people filming put away the phone and quickly walked to a car in the parking lot.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread